Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just Did A Google Search On 'McGhee Hopeful Of Signing Striker'

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Who said:

"McGhee has worked an absolute miracle with this squad of players. He has managed to cobble together a silk purse out of a sows ear.

Playing defenders as strikers, midfielders as fullbacks, throwing in youngsters like Hinsh at centre-back (at CHAMPIONSHIP level), the various formations...no, its not always worked, but he's got it right a hell of a lot more often than he's got it wrong. McGhee has had to show flexibility and innovation with the squad - something he's also asked of his players, and they've responded and paid him back in spades.

A lesser manager than McGhee would have seen this squad tussling with Rotherham to see who gets the wooden spoon. McGhee has got the ability to get that extra 15-20% out of his players"

:lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Results 1 - 10 of about 121 for FORKS AT WITHDEAN. (0.42 seconds):lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Your search - "offers for colin kazim-richards" - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Your search - McGhee's Good tactics - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords.

Says it all really.......???

Titanic said:
Who said:

"McGhee has worked an absolute miracle with this squad of players. He has managed to cobble together a silk purse out of a sows ear.

Playing defenders as strikers, midfielders as fullbacks, throwing in youngsters like Hinsh at centre-back (at CHAMPIONSHIP level), the various formations...no, its not always worked, but he's got it right a hell of a lot more often than he's got it wrong. McGhee has had to show flexibility and innovation with the squad - something he's also asked of his players, and they've responded and paid him back in spades.

A lesser manager than McGhee would have seen this squad tussling with Rotherham to see who gets the wooden spoon. McGhee has got the ability to get that extra 15-20% out of his players"

:lolol:

http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?threadid=48117

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here