Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just checked the Sky Sports Schedule

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The Live Division Two playoff games are the Sunday game and the Thursday game. Will they show different semi's on the different days or the same teams?

It'll be handy if we draw Hartlepool away on the Thursday. :)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Re: Re: Just checked the Sky Sports Schedule

Mr C said:
You mean you won't go? :eek:
some people actually have to work,or in turkeys case pretend to work at uni

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Turkey said:
The Live Division Two playoff games are the Sunday game and the Thursday game. Will they show different semi's on the different days or the same teams?

It'll be handy if we draw Hartlepool away on the Thursday. :)

At the end of last season they showed one game on Sky Sports One and the other on Sky Sports Extra, so it is possible both games will be shown.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah had to guess book the sunday and the thursday off today.

really hoping i've not wasted holiday ( the games being saturday,tuesday/wednesday)

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I don't think we'll draw Hartlepool - they'd have to win at Swindon for that to happen, and us lose at Wrexham. I don't think anything other than a draw will happen at Swindon, so I'm convinced it'll be them.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

Mr C said:
You mean you won't go? :eek:

I will go 100%. Hartlepool mid-week? No problems.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

Yorkie said:
At the end of last season they showed one game on Sky Sports One and the other on Sky Sports Extra, so it is possible both games will be shown.

They'll be on different days though won't they?

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
You must be reading a dif schedule to me
Game 1 Sat 1800
Game 2 Sun 15.30
(prg start times not KO)
Thursday19.30 (KO 19.45) I believe both these will ko the same day. its only div 1 that are on sep days.

Mind you the sky schedd has the div 1 final on the sat and the div 3 on the sunday is this the right way round.

I seem to recall always hearing the div 1 result in a car park at fort wal after coming down off the mountains on the bh monday.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
timco said:

Mind you the sky schedd has the div 1 final on the sat and the div 3 on the sunday is this the right way round.

I seem to recall always hearing the div 1 result in a car park at fort wal after coming down off the mountains on the bh monday.

It is this year because of internationals coming up

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The ground capacity at Swindon is 15,700 or thereabouts. I assume it will be sold out and tickets will be difficult to obtain. I have neglected to join the Away Supporters Scheme. I should have known better as from the beginning of the season I thought we make the play-offs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here