Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been up to Falmer...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Forget the 17th, it's really happening, now and I've got tears in my eyes.:clap2::cry:

There's a big old fence round the whole site.

There are about 20 men in white hats.

There are several big diggers.

There are lots of wooden marking posts.

There's a little blue site office.

There are lots of signs saying "Buckingham Group" and "Construction Site, Keep Out".

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Is it the students having a laugh?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh christ. Badgers going to have a FIT if they've started without him.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Forget the 17th, it's really happening, now and I've got tears in my eyes.:clap2::cry:

There are lots of signs saying "Buckingham Group" and "Construction Site, Keep Out".

Yes. have you not heard? We got Falmer. They are building a stadium.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
c0ck - they werent starting til the 17th - now they are already on site.

that is his point.

whats yours?

:dunce:

Yeah, just a joke chap. Cool your boots.

On a more serious note, if they are starting on the 17th, I would imagine they would need some prep done, which is why I would imagine they are there.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yeah, just a joke chap. Cool your boots.

On a more serious note, if they are starting on the 17th, I would imagine they would need some prep done, which is why I would imagine they are there.

Isn't it more likely they are working until the 16th when everybody stops for Christmas so they will all be off the site on the 17th and back on 5th January

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Isn't it more likely they are working until the 16th when everybody stops for Christmas so they will all be off the site on the 17th and back on 5th January

I've no idea.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Fantastic isn't it !!! I went and had a look this afternoon as I was in the area ( sorry no pics as they would have been crap from my phone ). And just for Badger - there are H&S signs all over the fence somewhat indicating that it is now a proper building site. :D

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Fantastic isn't it !!! I went and had a look this afternoon as I was in the area ( sorry no pics as they would have been crap from my phone ). And just for Badger - there are H&S signs all over the fence somewhat indicating that it is now a proper building site. :D
Probably just putting up the seating for the 17th

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Yes, I thought of you when I saw them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here