Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been to 10am Presentation!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Superb to actually finally get there and get my seat sorted.

West stand Lower (E Block) 18 rows back.....cant bloody wait....BUZZING!!

:amex:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
How many tickets sold to date?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Didnt get an exact figure to be honest, one said around 5000 and another said 4000....thats not with 1901 though.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Superb to actually finally get there and get my seat sorted.

West stand Lower (E Block) 18 rows back.....cant bloody wait....BUZZING!!

:amex:

That'll stop a thread a day asking whether WSL has sold out yet!
;-)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
My mates Presentation is tomorrow.Looking forward to getting a seat in the north.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As Safeway said is it compulsory to start a thread when you have been to a presentation? Seems it is.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
If he wants to get excited after just getting his seat let him post a thread...what's the harm....you dont have to open it!

BYF...what side of E did you choose...home dugout or away?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
If he wants to get excited after just getting his seat let him post a thread...what's the harm....you dont have to open it!

BYF...what side of E did you choose...home dugout or away?

Exactly mate, im buzzing and have watched all the scare-mongering going on here and to be honest it was all completely unfounded, theres bloody loads of spaces in good areas too.

I went for towards the South stand, so im guessing that will be the away dugout, not sure.

Im just above the level part of the 1901 little small section that E offers either side.

If anyone wants to know anything, then just ask.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Exactly mate, im buzzing and have watched all the scare-mongering going on here and to be honest it was all completely unfounded, theres bloody loads of spaces in good areas too.

I went for towards the South stand, so im guessing that will be the away dugout, not sure.

Im just above the level part of the 1901 little small section that E offers either side.

Did you pay by dd?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Anyone have any idea how many seats left in the North Stand?

Not sure about exact numbers, but I got my mate 2x tickets and they were more or less bang in the middle and 4 from the back row and I could have got him even further back if I'd required.

The North is EMPTY and GAPS everywhere for 2 upto 10 people.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Did you pay by dd?

No I paid mine in full there and then, was going to do part now and pay off by April but couldnt be bothered and just wanted that it's officially mine feeling, sad eh!

The rest of my group did however pay by dd.

The girl was really great and fit too!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

The home dugout will be towards the South. Apparently, nothing to do with the fact that is where the lino will be(!):lol:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
The home dugout will be towards the South. Apparently, nothing to do with the fact that is where the lino will be(!):lol:

Even better, Gus will hear my tactical advice as I scream it out.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No I paid mine in full there and then, was going to do part now and pay off by April but couldnt be bothered and just wanted that it's officially mine feeling, sad eh!

The rest of my group did however pay by dd.

The girl was really great and fit too!
So if paying by direct debit they take a months deposit straight away and then when is the next monthly payment due? Can you choose the date you want your account debited?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here