Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been in a fight

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Fair play to ya as most are gutless and just turn there heads,done the same thing a few years back in whitley when a couple of blacks tried to nick a womans handbag:rant: on a bus,knocked one out and the other ran off:laugh:

must of been about 16,little shites these days,hope you're cuts heal fast and well done mate:drink:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
RESPECT. Report this incident to your local constabulary , if the bus has CCTV they might catch the scumbag and also you can ask the bus company to claim on their insurance for your glasses (public liability ?). When its all over you begin to wonder what would have happened if they had a knife or more nutters joined in , but you did the right thing at the right time.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well done mate. Yes, you put yourself on the line but this morning you can hold your head high knowing you stood up to these pricks.

Nothing but admiration for your courage. You did the right thing.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Good on ya. Perhaps you should have bum raped him as well. Would have a learnt valuable lesson.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Nice one dude, these wankers need to taste some of their own medicine at times, i'm 49 years old and know just how you feel, had a couple of incidents on buses in central Brighton where the driver has been threatened and i have stood up for him, lucky for me the situations have diffused without violence, part of me felt great, and part of me wasn't sure, but deep down knew i had done the right thing.

Respect.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well done for standing up to them. Its a shame there is not more people like you in the world.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Good for you sir, well done. The real tragedy is that if one of these bastards hurts you they will only get a slap on the wrist rather than a legalised kicking and woe betide you if you hurt one of them EVEN IF YOU ARE DEFENDING YOURSELF. It's yet another example of the law in this country being an ass when the legal process puts more emphasis on the rights on the perpetrator and not that of the victim.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Of course you feel bad about it because you're a normal right thinking middle aged sort of person who just doesn't do that sort of thing. I'll bet it'll take you longer to get over it than it will them because you'll feel ashamed and it's normal behaviour for these bastards. But well done for standing up to these little shits. Thanks for sharing

Cool story man and yeah, good for you.

I carry a can of travel size deodrant in me pocket everytime I have a night out now for this exact reason. It's not likely to get me charged unlike mace and I can't wait for the night some little gobshite picks on the wrong fella and gets an eyeful of Lynx Vice :D

D

Deleted member 2719

Top man i hope the chav is hurting and thinks twice about his actions next time.

:clap::clap::clap:

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
top respect, screaming j. i'm sure society would be a safer place if more people took your action and let these people know what won't be tolerated.

hope you get well soon.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
St Helens is faaar too clse to Liverpool for my liking Scream, those scallys get everywhere!, well done my friend, well done.

I had a scrap on the tube recently, some black bloke, not a kid I may add, was trying to pinch some girls purse from her rucksack, so I just turned to him to say to leave it out and he started yelling about me picking on him because he was black! I mean going for it, ended up having to smack him to shut him up, he did not fight back or anything he just hopped it, Afterwards I was shaking like mad, so not like me.

What the hell is going on?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You did the right thing by getting involved - my thought process would be identical to yours, and I've got a wife and child as well.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
i travel by bus a lot, and keep thinking about your story when going thru rough areas. how are you doing now, mate?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You sir are a fecking legend, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here