Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just Back from TONIGHTS Game

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
CHEER UP MATE!! ARE YOU THAT MOANING BASTARD THAT WAS SAT INFRONT OF ME THE WHOLE GAME-NOBODY WAS GOADING ANYONE IT WAS SIMPLY A DEMONSTRATION OF DELIGHT-MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY IT ONE DAY.

I'm estatic thanks, a great evening of football. Just concerned that there may have possibly been some unsavoury altercations with the ambulances an all.

Sheesh

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bloody brilliant, well done BHAFC a fantastic game

Already had a Derby fan phone me about tickets................

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I thought Anyinsah was possibly the catalyst for the equaliser with his constant running and pretty good ball control causing City all sorts of problems. If he can maintain that form then maybe we will start scoring more in the league. Everyone played their part though tonight and Kuipers was again magnificant - well done lads, bring on Derby !

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Kuipers - Brilliant, the only penalty he commited his dive to he saved. Mental dribbling the ball round their players 40 yards out his goal

El Abd - Solid, at right back, centre mid and centre back

Elphick, unlucky with the 1st goal, at fault for the 2nd, but still quality

Richards - MOM, best performance for a while, and kept thre ball on the deck. Why didnt he celebrate the winning penalty?

Virgo - played centre back, centre mid and up front throughout the game, worked hard, without excelling, but great pen.

Livermore - his best game for the club, played well as centre midfielder of 3

Thomson - captains performance, played so much better with the comfort of 2 more central midfielders sat behind him

Fraser - run his socks off, was everywhere

Loft - 1st half MOM, great running forward, tremendous tracking back. Some great passes

Murray - Offside a lot, but he scored, did loads of running and did a tremendous job playing upfront on his own

Anyinsah - changed the game, with loads of pace, could have scored another when clean through, but was being held back by shirt pull

Cook - expected to play right back for 5 mins, but ended up on for whole of extra time, switched to right mid for his own safety

Cox - did ok ,actually tried to take on their full back, still needs to sort his set pieces but played much better

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Thankyou for insulting most of the regular supporters at Withdean.

Perhaps the reaction of the crowd last saturday helped wake some of the players up...............and the manager too.

In response to your pathetic post.........you are also, an utter twat.

the regular supporters arent like that at all, just the people i usually sit near, yes the crowd reaction woke them, that is the obvious thing you could say, and i am glad it did.

its the albion way to have the end of the world one week, and world beaters the next

Utter Twat, i like the ring to that:thumbsup:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Brett - I think you're doing a huge disservice to Cox.

I thought he really upped his game tonight. Took a few minutes for him to get into the game but when he did he really looked like the Cox of a season and a half ago. Well done, Coxy.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Everybody has the big thing about Withers but, to be honest, it's the quality of football that's the real downer.

Last night I was in the north. i know, from being in the South, that you can't hear fans singing just yards away from you but, from the north it's loud & clear. I've even had people who live up on ditchling road who can hear the crowd when Albion are at home.

Last night you lot were awesome. The noise fair rolled around the Withdean bowl, from the south, the East 7 the kids section. It was the best Withers night ever. We won't get that every week but if the team play football, like they did last night, then the fans will have something to cheer and withers can be a fortress again, like it once was.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHIFT+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

And I dedicate that to all the people that Boooed last week, the people that called for Adams head, the negative idiots that were ALL cheering the team, singing we are the best, we love Adams etc etc

A special metion to NSCs favourite lazy shit Glenn Murray and the disgrace that is Matt Richards, who both played well, Murray scored and Richards probably MOM

Pride, Passion, Commitment, and a f***ing quality night at a packed Withdean

:albion2::albion2:

We SOCCERED those DINS!!

Absolutely!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here