Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just back from the game

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
I just can't belive that Tranmere Manager analysis. Complete self-delusion. That was the best Albion performance for absolutely ages. We outclassed them in the way Leeds did us earlier in the season (but wouldn't now!). We looked a division above today, I thought.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
They were so bad they were lucky to get nil-I don't know what game Parry was watching. If he truly believes that load of shite then it's no wonder they're looking like relegation candidates.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Still idiots in f/g block shouting "get it in the box or kick it up" when we were playing some of the best passing fotball I have seen for years.

Same in D/E blocks. It was great that the first goal went in while the moaners were in full voice. I have no idea what some of these people are looking for when they watch The Albion-especially recent home performances.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Still idiots in f/g block shouting "get it in the box or kick it up" when we were playing some of the best passing fotball I have seen for years.

Agreed. We are a footballing side and I LOVE it!

Lush

Mods' Pet
What a clueless wanker. They were utterly dire and totally outplayed. They didn't even have a shot on target. Parry should show some humility and admit that we were the best side by a country mile

True. But it reminded me a little of some post-match interviews with Wilkins/Adams/Slade when we've been dire, desperately trying to look for some positives/any positives. "They were good and we were shit" doesn't usually make a good rallying call.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Its such a pleasure to see the ball being passed about rather than the hoof ball we had become accustomed to over the las 2-3 seasons

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here