Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just back from the game.....

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
so sj total wealth is half what bloom has already spent on the new ground alone.. oh dear, homeless broke your boards a joke

Oh dear, i can see where this is going. My dad is bigger than yours, lick that! Our car is better than yours, lick that!
My dog has a hairy arse, lick that!

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Oh dear, i can see where this is going. My dad is bigger than yours, lick that! Our car is better than yours, lick that!
My dog has a hairy arse, lick that!

no mate where its going is you to ground sharing and conference football and us top of the chapionship and odd season back in the top flight. We will Mullery V sign you as we pass you on your way down.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
no mate where its going is you to ground sharing and conference football and us top of the chapionship and odd season back in the top flight. We will Mullery V sign you as we pass you on your way down.

Listen silly boy/girl. Man City have spent more money in a season than you lot will spend in the next 10 years and they still won't win the Premiership. We on the other hand only need in the region of £15M to buy our own ground back. So when SJ sells and we get someone ready for investment things will certainly be better than they are now.

As for the top flight, at the moment you can't even flirt with the Championship (spelt correctly). You've gotta get a team before you start boasting. Dismal at best.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Friggin' Palarse: comin' on here & adding insult to injury. Part of me would like to rip into you & your Croydump, inbred ways. But actually, mostly I'd like to say well done on a great result & continuing to punch above your weight. Bastards. :annoyed:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
No you are right there you are no enforcer

Enforcer! Ha. He's not even 'ard enough to put the 'r' in Palarse. Mum won't let you swear on the internet luvvie?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Friggin' Palarse: comin' on here & adding insult to injury. Part of me would like to rip into you & your Croydump, inbred ways. But actually, mostly I'd like to say well done on a great result & continuing to punch above your weight. Bastards. :annoyed:

Punching above our weight? 33 years in the top 2 divisions, how does that work then TT??

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009

Ha ha, thank you sir.

Now I've read this post ooooooooh at least once!
No mention of trains or charity shields anywhere.
Jamie me lad,you are slipping.
P.S.
you also can't spell championship.Having said that,you don't need to.You won't experience it for a fair while.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Ohh get you! Aye SJ? And you call us gay. :laugh:

I won't go down the homophobia route....unless someone mentions 'inbreds' one more time :yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here