Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just back from Millwall....

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
A shame your ginger c.unt of a mate said "Why is that 'flid' here" whilst walking past me.Bless.He might not have been talking about me, but I expect he was. Embarresment.

i guess that would be me - i wasnt talking about you, i dont even know who you are, but if i offend you next time please say something when it happens as opposed to calling me a **** a couple of hours later, and i am sure we can kiss and make up

many thanks

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Top day out, although it's took nearly three hours to get from Euston to Coventry due to a signal failure at Watford Junction.

Daz, where were you stood today? Think I may have saw you but wasn't 100% sure if it was you or not?

Oct 25, 2003
i guess that would be me - i wasnt talking about you, i dont even know who you are, but if i offend you next time please say something when it happens as opposed to calling me a **** a couple of hours later, and i am sure we can kiss and make up

many thanks

i'd say you're more AUBURN than ginger

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

many thanks

Mainly because I didn't want to make myself look like a c'unt, just incase you wasn't talking about me.Which in this case you wasn't.

Top day out, although it's took nearly three hours to get from Euston to Coventry due to a signal failure at Watford Junction.

Daz, where were you stood today? Think I may have saw you but wasn't 100% sure if it was you or not?

Back row, behind the goal, white jumper.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Mainly because I didn't want to make myself look like a c'unt, just incase you wasn't talking about me.Which in this case you wasn't.

But you essentially did the same on here:p

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Think it was you who I saw then :wave:

Don't know if you saw me or not though, had a light blue jacket on with coloured hoops on

It may well have been, yeah.

Erm, no I dont think I did, where abouts did you see me? In the ground I take it?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Do you mean by playing players in their CORRECT positions (virgo excepted due to injuries and that is acceptable) that we actually did ok!

Micky would NEVER have done that. El abd centre mid, sullivan right back etc etc

What a load of nonsense. Who says the team would have been any different under MA? Given the lack of strikers, it was always likely Virgo would move up front. So, as the team defended well at Luton, El Abd would naturally keep his place and go to CB, with Whing reverting to RB as McNulty was available. Bar the possible return of Carole, the midfield was consistent with recent selections.

Seeing as Adams wasn't sacked until Friday night, it's very likely that the side would be based around what had been planned in training.

In any case, the first half was utter shite with the side unable to string 3 passes together. The second half performance much better as the players seemed to find the confidence to play the ball about. Which may not have been unrelated to the fact that for once they didn't have the MA haters grumbling and groaning at every misplaced pass (of which there were still far too many).

A good win, yes, but one which was just as likely to happen with Micky still in charge.

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
What a load of nonsense. Who says the team would have been any different under MA? Given the lack of strikers, it was always likely Virgo would move up front. So, as the team defended well at Luton, El Abd would naturally keep his place and go to CB, with Whing reverting to RB as McNulty was available. Bar the possible return of Carole, the midfield was consistent with recent selections.

Seeing as Adams wasn't sacked until Friday night, it's very likely that the side would be based around what had been planned in training.

In any case, the first half was utter shite with the side unable to string 3 passes together. The second half performance much better as the players seemed to find the confidence to play the ball about. Which may not have been unrelated to the fact that for once they didn't have the MA haters grumbling and groaning at every misplaced pass (of which there were still far too many).

A good win, yes, but one which was just as likely to happen with Micky still in charge.

You're probably correct in the respect that circumstances dictated the team selection and player positions. However Micky's demise is down to very poor decisions made when he had options at his disposal. Classic example - Peterborough game when he played three strikers + Carole. The outcome was entirely predictable to even anyone without a coaching badge - overrun midfield and overstretched defence. Hopefully the new management team will quickly get to grips with the need to stop leaking goals at home, put numbers in midfield and grind out a few 1-0 results.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
You're probably correct in the respect that circumstances dictated the team selection and player positions. However Micky's demise is down to very poor decisions made when he had options at his disposal. Classic example - Peterborough game when he played three strikers + Carole. The outcome was entirely predictable to even anyone without a coaching badge - overrun midfield and overstretched defence. Hopefully the new management team will quickly get to grips with the need to stop leaking goals at home, put numbers in midfield and grind out a few 1-0 results.

Agreed. That's the sensible course of action in the circumstances. But imagine the furore if MA had tried to 'grind out' results at home with a packed midfield. In the end his tactics were surely trying to appease the whingers who expect every performance to be thrilling and have no concept of longer term progress.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Had a quick look around when I was in the ground on the lookout for a few people :D

Were you playing "spot the NSCer" ? (additional point for knowing user name and real name as well ?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here