Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just back from Game

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Boring first half as, as we played 4-5-1, second half we bossed the game, with Murray superb, was not a penalty as we were in line and it was outside the box, ref was awful for both teams, Virgo looked like he got the ball and player, crowd got him sent off. We look like we were going to cling on, then a goal mouth scramble and Leeds always score in the 95th minute. My player ratings:

Keeper 8
Spanish Rigth back 7
Virgo 9
Elphich 8
Painter 7
Bennett 6
Navaro 8
Dicker 7
Crofts 8
Lua Lua 7
Murray 10 (superb)

subs all 7

We should and could have won, leeds were a poor side

Feb 15, 2010
Boring first half as, as we played 4-5-1, second half we bossed the game, with Murray superb, was not a penalty as we were in line and it was outside the box, ref was awful for both teams, Virgo looked like he got the ball and player, crowd got him sent off. We look like we were going to cling on, then a goal mouth scramble and Leeds always score in the 95th minute. My player ratings:

Keeper 8
Spanish Rigth back 7
Virgo 9
Elphich 8
Painter 7
Bennett 6
Navaro 8
Dicker 7
Crofts 8
Lua Lua 7
Murray 10 (superb)

subs all 7

How many shots did you have on target apart from the penalty?

none?

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
More than you mate, you gone from being the best team i saw at Withdean to a awful team that I saw today, also who would you rather have Beckford or Murray, he was different class, Beckford was an embarresment.

Feb 15, 2010
More than you mate, you gone from being the best team i saw at Withdean to a awful team that I saw today, also who would you rather have Beckford or Murray, he was different class, Beckford was an embarresment.

I would rather have Beckford because football isn't about one single game, Beckford is far better than Murray, you would rather have Beckford to you deluded battyboy.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I would rather have Beckford because football isn't about one single game, Beckford is far better than Murray, you would rather have Beckford to you deluded battyboy.

Took you a while you inbred Northern fuckwit.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Actually in Huddersfield tonight and get back to gods county tomorrow, no not a battyboy, no more than you are a sad, deluded, northern thicko........

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

SO much for your team being soooooo much better than us..... your slipping up big time and needed the Man utd norm of 5-mins of x-tra time to save your arses.....

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
See you AGAIN next season "massive club". Congratulations on the batty boy jibe. You're hilarious.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009

Why don't you take your massive club and beat yourself over the head with it?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why only a 7 for LuaLua ? He owned Hughes everytime he zoomed past him.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Always enjoy a civilised, well balanced discussion with other supporters!:rolleyes:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009

Keeper 8
Spanish Rigth back 7
Virgo 9
Elphich 8
Painter 7
Bennett 6
Navaro 8
Dicker 7
Crofts 8
Lua Lua 7
Murray 10 (superb)

subs all 7

Right. So, you don't even know the name of our right back who has started the last 7 or so games, and you gave a 9 (second best to Murray) to the player who got sent off and an 8 for the keeper who cost us the game by throwing the ball to them unnescessarily. Jesus, that post is full of complete and utter, undesputable through and through crap.

Goodnight :wave:

Bones

Oct 25, 2006
Portslade
Right. So, you don't even know the name of our right back who has started the last 7 or so games, and you gave a 9 (second best to Murray) to the player who got sent off and an 8 for the keeper who cost us the game by throwing the ball to them unnescessarily. Jesus, that post is full of complete and utter, undesputable through and through crap.

He did pretty much say he didn't think it was a sending off, so I'd imagine that's why he gave him a 9???
As for the names, better than making spelling errors, eh???

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

So... no criticism for virgo, y'know, the man who lunged in unnecessarily putting the ref in a situation where he would be able to send virgo off? Yes the throw wa unnecessary, but he didn't force Virgo to lunge in. That was virgo. He has to take responsibility for it, not brezovan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here