Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just back and i tell you something

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
should have romped it,and my forcast of a 4-1 win should and could of happened,but we once again started sitting back,no pressure when they had the ball,infact a complete different team and slade has to take the blame entirely,it was obvious after 2 mins of the 2nd half,the players were under orders to sit back,and hit them on the brea k2points lost imo,and o gallaghan (sp),ran the show for them

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Coulda , woulda, shoulda.

Story of the season so far.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Need time to gel?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Coulda , woulda, shoulda.

Story of the season so far.

Talking of shouldacouldawouldas had we won today then followed it up with a win on tuesday it would have seen us up to 10th place. With tranmere in a week very winnable that could have been our season turned around.
The team and management should be ashamed they let a two goal lead slip against an understrength team who are shit. Not very encouraging at all.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
IF IF IF IF IF IF. We did NOT win though and we are haven't won Tuesday yet and we are 21st. I tell you something IF we had won all 11 games we would be top of the league.

D

Deleted member 2719

Talking of shouldacouldawouldas had we won today then followed it up with a win on tuesday it would have seen us up to 10th place. With tranmere in a week very winnable that could have been our season turned around.
The team and management should be ashamed they let a two goal lead slip against an understrength team who are shit. Not very encouraging at all.

I think the team and management will be so pissed off after today that they will come out blazing on tuesday.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Absolutely infuriating, isn't it? Was sat there when we were 2-1 up, thinking about this particular scenario. Would have been a great position to be in, being able to leap-frog EIGHT teams with a win on Tuesday, then BAM - we blow it, conceding another late goal. Back in the relegation zone, and it's all doom and gloom again. :annoyed:

The table is treating us kindly, yet every chance we have to push right up the league, we fail to take advantage.

bhamanandboy

Feb 17, 2008
I think the team and management will be so pissed off after today that they will come out blazing on tuesday.

Theres a thread that says the same thing after every defeat mate!

Basically by saying that you mean Slade realises he's bang in the shit because he couldnt manage a hard on and needs to get a fighting win to prove to everyone that he isn't the useless manager we think he is!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
IF IF IF IF IF IF. We did NOT win though and we are haven't won Tuesday yet and we are 21st. I tell you something IF we had won all 11 games we would be top of the league.

You realise croydon seagull is on your side of the argument, right? He was simply showing how important a win would have been, showing how costly the defeat was. He wasn't trying to put a positive spin on things.

D

Deleted member 2719

Basically by saying that you mean Slade realises he's bang in the shit because he couldnt manage a hard on and needs to get a fighting win to prove to everyone that he isn't the useless manager we think he is!

So do you think RS got lucky last season and got lucky with tinpot Yeovil then?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
2-0 they were not in the game they had one out ball to murray and he was the difference for them,we spent 50 mins in our own half from the time they got thier 1st,just not good enough to shut up shop at 2-1 and we paid the price. Bit gutted but them scoring seemed inevitable and just glad we scraped a point in the end

bhamanandboy

Feb 17, 2008
So do you think RS got lucky last season and got lucky with tinpot Yeovil then?

He couldnt lose last season! Had we gone down, nobody would have blamed him.

Im judging him on this season. he said judge me after 12 games. Well nearly there and he's not got to much to shout about. Its a results business and he should be replaced.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

We didn't lose!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Absolutely infuriating, isn't it? Was sat there when we were 2-1 up, thinking about this particular scenario. Would have been a great position to be in, being able to leap-frog EIGHT teams with a win on Tuesday, then BAM - we blow it, conceding another late goal. Back in the relegation zone, and it's all doom and gloom again. :annoyed:

The table is treating us kindly, yet every chance we have to push right up the league, we fail to take advantage.

It really is. I still believe we can pull away from the bottom four and push on but as everyone has pointed out November is a very tough Month of fixtures and on current form we'd be lucky to get anything from those games. We have two 'easy' games coming up and if we can't take maximum points it could be a very grim Christmas. The presures really on Slade now and as much as I like the bloke I think Bloom will soon lose patience and pull the trigger.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
And Dickinson got a goal - that will help his confidence. And Crofts pitched in with one too.

People need to get real, we ain't going up, it isn't going to happen while we're at Withdean and if, as the majority seemto think, these players ARE capable of something good then get behind them.

Just because 2 of then other 3 teams in the bottom 4 have sacked their manager half this board goes spastic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here