Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just applied for my season ticket refund .....

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Can anyone explain why the November direct debit has been taken when we're all entitled to a refund of a much larger amount. Seems rather odd. Will they be taking another in December, I hope not.
Although not having received the promised email about refunds I looked at my Albion account and it gave me the option to apply which I have done and received an acknowledgement.
Like some others I have decided, after nearly 70 years of following the team, that this year is going to be my last. I hate this league and all it stands for, which just seems to be a money making exercise for the all ready wealthy. Lets face it, Brighton and about 75% of the league will never win it and are just there to make up the numbers. VAR has also killed it for me and although I wish the team well in future my money will be going to my local club where I can enjoy the footy with friends, pint in hand and without the hassle of fighting through crowds.

Rant over.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

your not following mile oak then

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I applied on the 22nd, received it today. They must be just working their way through them

It's all a bit strange - I claimed before the 4th November cut off date for this batch of refunds ( on the 2nd ).

I've had nothing back yet but they did state the 18th November as 'the refund by' date.

It seems odd though that some people have had refunds and some are still waiting.

I pay for three ST's and claimed for all. Two of them I claimed for almost straight away and had the refunds today. The other one I only got round to doing on the 3rd November and haven't had that one yet so I guess they're doing them in order that they were claimed.

Thanks for putting my mind at rest but the cash could really come in handy atm.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Applied for the refund on Nov 2nd, still hasn't arrived.

They said it could take up until Nov 18th so they are taking it to the wire it seems.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Ours were both processed correctly. We were due to make November DD (as per previous club e mail) but these were not taken. On 6th Nov we were refunded the correct amount taking account DD payments to October only.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Ours were both processed correctly. We were due to make November DD (as per previous club e mail) but these were not taken. On 6th Nov we were refunded the correct amount taking account DD payments to October only.

When did you apply for yours. Im guessing those who applied after the November payments were taken are those still waiting

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How do you make a claim ? Can someone put a link

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
When did you apply for yours. Im guessing those who applied after the November payments were taken are those still waiting

Nope. No November payment taken and refund applied for on 24th I think and still waiting.

Have checked order history and it’s showing there so not sure what gives. Going to give them a call tomorrow.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Still no refund today.

Tomorrow is the promised deadline and I have a nagging thought that they are going to mess it up.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I applied for mine on 2/11 and it’s now showing as a pending transaction in my account for tomorrow, so it is coming. However, it’s not as much as I was expecting.

This is the credit I have to my name:

Refund from last season: £222.18
April payment: £71.67
May: £0 (holiday)
June: £0 (holiday)
July: £0 (holiday)
August: £70.73
September: £70.73
October: £70.73
November: £70.73

Total: £576.77

So if 75% of credit is being refunded, I was expecting a refund of about £432.

What is showing in my account as tomorrow’s payment is £362.08. What am I missing?

Looks like one months payment. Perhaps they didn’t take November so needs to be deducted from the total.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I applied for mine on 2/11 and it’s now showing as a pending transaction in my account for tomorrow, so it is coming. However, it’s not as much as I was expecting.

This is the credit I have to my name:

Refund from last season: £222.18
April payment: £71.67
May: £0 (holiday)
June: £0 (holiday)
July: £0 (holiday)
August: £70.73
September: £70.73
October: £70.73
November: £70.73

Total: £576.77

So if 75% of credit is being refunded, I was expecting a refund of about £432.

What is showing in my account as tomorrow’s payment is £362.08. What am I missing?

Where would I see the info about whether it's a pending transaction

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here