Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia season-long loan to Hoffenheim

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The guy did wrong Saturday but has been a very good player. I know it’s fresh but the guy will need another chance and I hope the majority of fans give it to him.

Spot on. I think it was pointed out on the other thread that the same Muppets were offering to drive Dunk to Fulham after the last time he was sent off. It's possible for players to change and redeem themselves.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We will be fine without locadia. A loan with a commitment to buy would be ideal.
As for andone, hopefully he will learn from it. But he can be a force at premier league level , something you couldn’t say about locadia

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I thought after during and after pre-season, we were going the 'new' Big Jurg.
Even after what I saw of the Watford game.

I find this turn around somewhat surprising - but also not that surprising. :shrug:

Yes, I agree. Thought I was going to be eating humble pie, then he came on Saturday and reminded me why I just don't think this level is for him.

I hope he goes out on loan and re-establishes himself.

Locadia is just useless at this level. How many chances are we going to give him? He has scored a couple of goals, but all were flukey. He doesn't put in the yards, and is not a natural goalscorer. If we can offload him, then we should. My only concern is whether AC is ready to step up to the First 11.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
If this is what indeed the will of the club, well, the little Irish pisky will carry the fate of us all in his hands... is he ready? I rather think he might be, for sure, he can do no worse... can he?

Yes, it is time...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Give it 6 months and Connolly will be the next Jake Robinson / Jake Forster-Caskey / Solly March

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Give it 6 months and Connolly will be the next Jake Robinson / Jake Forster-Caskey / Solly March

I'll do my best to keep good by never mentioning his name!!!!

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Locadia is just useless at this level. How many chances are we going to give him? He has scored a couple of goals, but all were flukey. He doesn't put in the yards, and is not a natural goalscorer. If we can offload him, then we should. My only concern is whether AC is ready to step up to the First 11.

He clearly isn't useless, he's scored a few decent goals, he's had a couple of others wrongly disallowed and has shown flashes of what he can do. That said, he doesn't come across as though he's happy to wait another season for an extended run in the first team. A move would probably be in the best interests of all parties.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As someone famous once said

a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Sadly we have no Russians at the moment

Churchill. And not the effing nodding dog.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here