Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Judicial Review

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
When is it happening?
How much is it slowing down the progress of Falmer?
I thought we would begin building a year from the yes so has it had to be pegged back?

:wave:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
dont think it had put it back at all, because we can stil put out contracts etc and find out companies and things. obv i dont know it all, but remember someone saaing that it wasnt delaying the actual building.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We weren't going to build for 12 months anyway because Sussex Uni has to build some more buildings to replace those being demolished.
No date yet but some speculation about June maybe

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I saw some TV prog the other night and people were protesting by camping outside a public building.

I really wished I'd come up with this idea earlier as I think a few hundred fans camping outside the Council offices until LDC backed down would have been something.

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
so whether it goes through or not we could be building in october???

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Yorkie said:
We weren't going to build for 12 months anyway because Sussex Uni has to build some more buildings to replace those being demolished.
No date yet but some speculation about June maybe

I think it might be Brighton Uni. That is unless the Albion have sneakily moved the development to the other side of the A27 to throw the NIMBY's off the scent :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Rangdo said:
I think it might be Brighton Uni. That is unless the Albion have sneakily moved the development to the other side of the A27 to throw the NIMBY's off the scent :lolol:

Sorry slip of the fingers, I meant Brighton Uni. :blush:

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Halftime Oranges said:
When is it happening?
I thought we would begin building a year from the yes so has it had to be pegged back?

Its like not applying for planning permission to put an extension on your garage. Even if we loose just put in the proper paperwork after the event and all is well. They wont get you to knock it down.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Halftime Oranges said:
When is it happening?

Possibly around June, but the Albion can - and probably will - ask for it to be sooner.
It's not.
No, not yet. It depends on the outcome of the Review.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here