Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Judge after 10 Games?

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Alot of people on here said judge Slade and team after 10 games. Well this time next week we will have played that magic number 10.

So.......

Win we will have 12 points and probably be around 11th or 12th.

Draw 10 points and most likely be between 19th and 23rd

Lose we will defo be in bottom 4 still.

So my question is, is this RS's most important game with a view to keeping his job? I am not saying either way what I think of RS (I am still not sure) but if the £1.5 mil figure is right I can't see TB waiting too long for things to get better?

Thoughts?
Thoughts?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2 wins on the bounce would see us leap up the table.

We were 11th in the table.

Bristol Rovers scored an equaliser ... and we dropped to 21st.

If one goal can make that much difference, the only thing to conclude is that it's still too early to conclude anything.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Normally I would say its too early, and judge just befopre the transfer window opens again, but Coppel is available, so go get him now as I trust him to spend the next £Million over Slade

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Normally I would say its too early, and judge just befopre the transfer window opens again, but Coppel is available, so go get him now as I trust him to spend the next £Million over Slade

What a complete bellend.

Your almost bhadeb like with your obsession of him.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

I kind of see what you are saying but Slade has brought some VERY VERY good players in - Tunnicliffe, Bennett, Dickinson and A.Davies. It think we really need to look at the defence still (right back and experienced centre back) and central midfield may be. I would give slade till 20 games really then see where we are. That way IF we had to get a new manager they would have the transfer window.

bagsy

Aug 9, 2008
I still think we need to improve the coaching staff..........white and co....are not up to the job for a team that is meant to be pushing for promotion....I like slade but he needs a good back room team around him..............

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
I kind of see what you are saying but Slade has brought some VERY VERY good players in - Tunnicliffe, Bennett, Dickinson and A.Davies. It think we really need to look at the defence still (right back and experienced centre back) and central midfield may be. I would give slade till 20 games really then see where we are. That way IF we had to get a new manager they would have the transfer window.

Yep. Fair enough, and nothing against Slade,its just when quality is available there is often a short window to get them. Coppell is quality, and an intelligent bloke - now that is rare in football

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I still think we need to improve the coaching staff..........white and co....are not up to the job for a team that is meant to be pushing for promotion....I like slade but he needs a good back room team around him..............

Quite possibly nail on head!

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing

Yep also agree. Think the player personel is OK, got to look at the coaching staff. Don't think they are good enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here