Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JT Stripped of Captaincy - Official

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Clearly Steven Gerrard next. Terry is vermin.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
And another thing. If Terry is proved innocent I hope they throw the book at Ferdinand and it ruins his career.

:facepalm: you know nothing about the case, Ferdinand didnt even report it a member of public did after seeing it on TV ffs

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've got absolutely no idea what Mellotron's point is, but he seems very convinced of it.

I lost the trail too at some point, to be honest.

I think I felt like wading in and starting a Friday debate, without really knowing what to debate.

Jeremy (from Peep Show): "Yeah I'd like to get involved with a protest, just protesting, for....or against....anything really."

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Last edited:

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I was challenged about this the other day, and have subsequently had a volte-face. Does it matter who it is? Don't appoint a replacement, wait until the next game, pick a team, and pick a captain for that team. Then do the same for the next game. By all means, on the eve of the Euros, when Fabio knows what his first choice team is going to be, announce a captain for the Euros, but only for the duration of the tournament. Pick the best man for the job at any given moment.

Excellent idea, i think you're spot on. Still going to give my 2 cents though.

Terry is a massive tw@t. That interview at the last World Cup where he took it upon himself to say what the rest of the squad were thinking and feeling totally undermined Gerrard's role as captain. He is way past his best, to me he would struggle to make my squad. Seems to be very unpopular with other members of the squad if you believe what has been written in the press, so shouldn't be captain for those reasons. He really is no lose to England. If you were in the England dressing room and he was captain would you have any respect for him? I know i wouldn't, horrible vile odious man.

As for Gerrard seems to be struggling to find his form after coming back from injury again. He likes a few shandies and to knock DJ's out for not playing his favourite Vengaboys track but hay it seems to be the role of the modern day footballer to be fallible. What do expect when you have pig shit for brains.

For me I'd like to see Parker given the role he has carried on his form from WHU (even though they were relegated) into the Spurs team getting them up to 3rd in the league.

But hay we will only struggle to get out the group then lose to the first half decent team we play. Not a lot to get excited about really with the national team at the moment. Can't wait to get rid of all the dead wood Capello, Terry, Gerrard and Ferdinand.

Last edited:

goofball

Aug 24, 2011
Excellent idea, i think you're spot on. Still going to give my 2 cents though.

Terry is a massive tw@t. That interview at the last World Cup where he took it upon himself to say what the rest of the squad were thinking and feeling totally undermined Gerrard's role as captain. He is way past his best, to me he would struggle to make my squad. Seems to be very unpopular with other members of the squad if you believe what has been written in the press, so shouldn't be captain for those reasons. He really is no lose to England. If you were in the England dressing room and he was captain would you have any respect for him? I know i wouldn't, horrible vile odious man.

As for Gerrard seems to be struggling to find his form after coming back from injury again. He likes a few shandies and to knock DJ's out for not playing his favourite Vengaboys track but hay it seems to be the role of the modern day footballer to be fallible. What do expect when you have pig shit for brains.

For me I'd like to see Parker given the role he has carried on his form from WHU (even though they were relegated) into the Spurs team getting them up to 3rd in the league.

But hay we will only struggle to get out the group then lose to the first half decent team we play. Not a lot to get excited about really with the national team at the moment. Can't wait to get rid of all the dead wood Capello, Terry, Gerrard and Ferdinand.

Yeah Terry is way past his best, but still miles better than every other english centre half in the country. Might as well give captains armband to RIO FERDINAND like everyone wanted.
seems to me as if its a set up.. anton and rio planning to try make terry rasict so rio can get his captain armband back.. why would terry come out as a racist now after playing the game for 15 years.. quite a lot of his chelsea team mates are coloured?

P.s anton (black) can be racist to terry (white) but nothing would happen.. its a joke!

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Yeah Terry is way past his best, but still miles better than every other english centre half in the country. Might as well give captains armband to RIO FERDINAND like everyone wanted.
seems to me as if its a set up.. anton and rio planning to try make terry rasict so rio can get his captain armband back.. why would terry come out as a racist now after playing the game for 15 years.. quite a lot of his chelsea team mates are coloured?

P.s anton (black) can be racist to terry (white) but nothing would happen.. its a joke!

Really . . . . . Really . . . . . . . sweet baby Jesus and the orphans Rosa Parks is spinning in her grave. Thats not very PC of you now is it? So Terry can't be racist because his best friend Ashley is black. That should stand up well in court as a case for the defense.
Conspiracy hey? You need to talk to a poster on here called Falmer he could teach you a thing or two. Rio Ferdinand is a crippled donkey now who shouldn't be anywhere near the England team let alone captain. Im sure Anton went out that day with the intention of getting Terry up on a charge of 'racial abuse'.

Last edited:

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

just copied and pasted from super will buckley earlier... :facepalm: you know nothing about the case, Ferdinand didnt even report it, a member of public did after seeing it on TV ffs so how Rio & Anton conspired I can't see? maybe you should have a little lie down & rest your brain?

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Here is my two pennies worth. There is a group who proclaim innocent until proven guilty and there is a group who will condemn Terry before he has had a fair trial. I have my own opinion but if Terry had any ounce of self respect he would have resigned as England Captain rather than leave the decision to others. It is obvious that he could not (from a PR point of view) be "Mr England" and lead the England team out in the Euros. IMO, the fact that he did not take the initiative and resign prior to his trial speaks volumes for him or his ill advised advisers.

just copied and pasted from super will buckley earlier... :facepalm: you know nothing about the case, Ferdinand didnt even report it, a member of public did after seeing it on TV ffs so how Rio & Anton conspired I can't see? maybe you should have a little lie down & rest your brain?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
with the england captaincy comes a lot more than just the football... you are representing the country, you are a role model to many...

I think hes a total cock, womaniser, cheat, racist andeven on football merit shouldnt cut it in the team let alone captain...

Scott Parker should get it... a leader, works hard, family man, morals.... etc etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here