Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JS's American Express Community Stadium Watch No.120 (6/5/11).

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
nothing to see, move on now , just all a bit to predictable now jack thanks.

The guy ( Graeme ) has gone up to the site every Friday since the construction started come rain or shine.I for one who has followed the stripes for years, am very excited about having a new stadium and will no longer have the discomfort of sitting in the wind and rain on match days.The updates are very well appreciated by all on here including many who now know longer live in the BN area.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Falmer Photographs

J S

We are getting to the end of the road and, and I am sure I speak for many who were at a very low point in their Albion lives even in July 2009, but, you have given everyone re-assurance and a practical insight into what has been going on at Falmer by your regular postings here and on the Countdown2falmer website.

To you, and others involved in this, I offer my congratulations and thanks for what you have achieved. I think it would be no less than appropriate if we were able to see photographs of those responsible because, you DESERVE recognition for what you have done.

It would be fitting if this became the biggest thread on NSC as it has certainly become the longest and most followed thread on this board.

Well done to you.

Best

Alan

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
The guy ( Graeme ) has gone up to the site every Friday since the construction started come rain or shine.I for one who has followed the stripes for years, am very excited about having a new stadium and will no longer have the discomfort of sitting in the wind and rain on match days.The updates are very well appreciated by all on here including many who now know longer live in the BN area.

Living in the NG10 part of England, I concur fully with your points.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Much appreciated as always :thumbsup:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I bow my head to Mr Straw and Mr Everest, you two legends have made my watch from London for the past two years so enjoyable, if not excitable, and if I were the Queen you would be knighted yesterday for services towards the Amex stadium. Arise you knights of the Amex!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Number 1 does it for me-it's all down to taste just need the goals-wonder what type of goals we will get.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here