Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JS's American Express Community Stadium Watch No.117 (15/4/11). Inside Special.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nope, no writing. Just a few elegantly designed seagulls flocking around the stadium.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh my word! GLASS BALUTRADING!!! And loads of it! That looks AMAZING! No wonder it costs so much that is expensive stuff!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
excellent pics of the grass peeping through.

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
28 days until we move home :) do you think the club need some help moving in? I'd be happy to assist...

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Wow, simply stunning. I would love to see a full side on picture of a 6ft man sitting in one of those seats. I just can't guage the leg room from those pictures.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There is going to be some serious legroom in those seats

Great pictures JS - total quality

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Breathtaking

Thank you Jack Straw for the awsome photos and Everest for the panoramic link so you can zoom everywhere - brilliant !!! Great and appreciated work guys

rudolf hucker

Jul 26, 2009
Hove
woooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww ww

Batch 8 of 8.

Fantastic set of pic JS. I cant believe how much has been done in the last few days. I will have to go tagain next wednesday so if I get the chance I will take some more pics and show all how much is happening

see you all tomorrow

CHAMPIONS weeee heeeee

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Are these available anywhere else? Trying to load on my iPhone and failing!

Have half seen the picture of the West Stand from the North, can someone quote this on this page or later so I can load it please? Don't have wireless at the moment you see.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Bloody brilliant. I love the close up of the grass.

And see the great man in action - Jack Straw The Video is loading !

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Two questions:

1. Is the back of the East Stand finished? All the other stands look pretty much ready without seats but the East stand doesn't seem quite finished.
2. What is actually through all the little windows behind North and South stands? I've never seen something like them in a stadium before (although slightly reminds me of the French windows at the Ricoh).

Amazing pictures though! Looking forward to see what happens on the main fans concourse (couldn't give a crap about wavy ceiling in the 1901 Club) - at the moment they look like bog-standard breeze-block and piping stadiun concourses.

EDIT. A third question. Is that the security booth above the left corner of the North stand? It's going to be like having f***ing Big Brother peering over you for the whole game! Not going to be much chance of shenanigans!

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
The finish looks amazing, those wavy ceilings and walls lift it way beyond the average footie stadium to an art gallery level (compare Falmer with the shit finish at The New Den), still not sure if the seagulls shapes will work on the north stand seats, maybe why they are waiting until the end to put the white ones in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here