Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JS's American Express Community Stadium Watch No.114 (25/3/11).

Agreed. Can't help thinking that the trees are going to ruin it, when they're mature the stadium won't stand out as much as it does now. We probably had to agree to plant them as part of the planning regulations, but hopefully they'll all get diseased and we can chop them down again.

I think you'll find that they are a key and crucial lemenet to keepiing the earthworks solid

Nice photos Graeme. One thing I truly miss about the stadium is hanging about..... er.... I mean 'finding work top look at' near the student entrance. That lady in the beige trousers brings the memories flooding back.

Anyway, back to football - Whens the Promotion Party? I may have to return to Sussex for that one

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Nice photos Graeme. One thing I truly miss about the stadium is hanging about..... er.... I mean 'finding work top look at' near the student entrance. That lady in the beige trousers brings the memories flooding back.

Anyway, back to football - Whens the Promotion Party? I may have to return to Sussex for that one

I'm not going to say for fear of jinxing it NJ. When is the Swans promotion party?

UaeGull

Dec 21, 2007
Magnificent Graeme! Thanks for these, enjoying every one here in Abu Dhabi. Will be taking my own photos on Good Friday - a 'whistle-stop' trip back for the Southampton game with George! :)

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
A few handholds drilled into that surrounding concrete and there's potential for creating a decent climbing wall (vertical & horizontal)

Jan 30, 2008
Agreed. Can't help thinking that the trees are going to ruin it, when they're mature the stadium won't stand out as much as it does now. We probably had to agree to plant them as part of the planning regulations, but hopefully they'll all get diseased and we can chop them down again.
as I've said a Liberal dose of urine should do the trick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here