Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JPT Prize for Winners

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

can I just ask how that is "zzzzzz"? :shrug: he has a point

extra shirt sales and various other titbits (including no doubt some piss poor "Wembley 09" shirts ) will sell like hotcakes = extra profit

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006

extra shirt sales and various other titbits (including no doubt some piss poor "Wembley 09" shirts ) will sell like hotcakes = extra profit

And I would probably actually buy them :down:

:laugh:

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008

he has a valid point except for the over use by some on here of the term 'fairweather'. some people like to choose which matches they go to, Get over it

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
he has a valid point except for the over use by some on here of the term 'fairweather'. some people like to choose which matches they go to, Get over it

you can't deny that , now more then ever people has to pick and choose which they can afford like - BUT I think that was more of a swipe at the people who just jump on the wagon because it's a nice little trip out to Wembley and if it goes Pete Tong would never admit to it rather then those who can't get to as many games as they would like (or want to):)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I read somewhere that the winners get 100,000 and our share of a 60,000 Wembley gate could be another 300,000? Is this close to accurate?

If so, we should do all possible to win this thing. Outside of a good day out for all concerned, it makes up for the FA Cup Exit.

If we beat Luton in mid Jan, maybe the board will take a punt and use some of the "to be collected" monies to bring in new players?

Reckon the club should start to tie in priority for possible Wembley tickets to those attending home games between now and then, maybe by printing vouchers in the match programme. Should significantly boost sales of Withdean tickets AND match programmes. Every little helps.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Cheapest will be £20/£25 for the highest tier
Middle tier will be £30/35
Pitch side will be £40

Attendance will be at least 50,000 :thumbsup:

Middle tier is Club Wembley, ie- hospitality so they wont be selling tickets there, surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here