Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JPT Final

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It never ceases to amaze me how so many so called 'massive' Albion fans seem to know so little about the competitions we enter!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
assuming we beat shrewsbury is it,i think they might have something to say about that

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
It never ceases to amaze me how so many so called 'massive' Albion fans seem to know so little about the competitions we enter!
not sure where you're getting 'massive' from. and i don't think i've ever expressed that amount of enthusiasm for the albion. i refuse to go to home games until falmer and find you only get any decent support away. anyways, this is off the point. i was under the impression the final was two legs. obviously i was ill informed.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
The area finals are two legged whilst the two winners of the area finals (north and south) play the final at Wembley. Last year was played between Grimsby (Northern winners) against MK Dons (Southern winners) with the Dons winning 2-0. The area semi finals are:-

Northern Section

Scunthorpe v Tranmere

Rotherham v Darlington

Southern Section

Luton v Colchester

Shrewsbury v Brighton

Our game against Shrewsbury is live on Sky on 16th December

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Well if we get past shrewsbury we have luton or colchester in the southern area final which is a great draw for us because luton are beatable and colchester have only won once at home all season so the draw is in our favour

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I would love us to go to Wembley, but I seem to remember that for the last 2 years posters have been saying that we will definately get to the North v South final.

I am going to err on the side of caution - I really hope we get to the final, but there is the small matter of 3 games to get through first.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
who can we see winning the northern?
Rotherham (already knocked out Leeds and Leicester) and Scunthorpe would seem like the obvious winners of those two "semis". We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves though, Shrewsbury will not be an easy game.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Our game against Shrewsbury is live on Sky on 16th December

wheres that confirmed?
Sky website says:
Tue 16 Johnstone's Paint Trophy Semi-Final Sky Sports 1 - 7.30pm Johnstone's Paint Trophy

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
wheres that confirmed?
Sky website says:
Tue 16 Johnstone's Paint Trophy Semi-Final Sky Sports 1 - 7.30pm Johnstone's Paint Trophy

Our website, Shrewsbury website, Theargus!

Will I get priority for the best seat in front of the TV at Bracknell Towers?

I went to the Swindon game last night and have a ticket stub to prove it. The other occupant of the house stayed home.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Will I get priority for the best seat in front of the TV at Bracknell Towers?

I went to the Swindon game last night and have a ticket stub to prove it. The other occupant of the house stayed home.

Surely they should also be making you COPIOUS amounts of TEA as well!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here