Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jp

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
What's he actually doen wrong anyway, an affair or two, now if i had an affair i wouldn't lose my job so why should he?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Goring Gull said:
What's he actually doen wrong anyway, an affair or two, now if i had an affair i wouldn't lose my job so why should he?

depends who you play with !

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Goring Gull said:

I know someone who had an affair with his boss's wife...he lost his job PDQ.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Goring Gull said:

if it happened at work as it was with jP this could be determined as gross misconduct hence instant sacking.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Does Johhny P keep his grace and favour knocking shops now that he has lost his departments ..

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Goring Gull said:

Depends on the jpob you do. Personally, I don't think it should be a sacking offense for an MP, but others would disagree, as it shows him as a deceitful liar, and his job is largely about trust.

nomad_seagull

Jul 27, 2004
The Large One said:
No, it probably won't.

Why not? Is the new minister bound by JP's decision?

Surely as the first post said it cant be good news, at least in terms of time if nothing else

nomad_seagull

Jul 27, 2004
Goring Gull said:

You might if you were that persons boss, you (allegedly) used company time, money and resources to entertain that person and you lied about it and it turned out that you had (allegedly)done the same thing previously with other women.

Last edited:

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
No its not good news. He stays, but his responsibilities will be divied up.

The problems are:

a) the time it will take to divvie up

b) which Dept gets it

c) whoever gets it will need time to digest the facts.

This will take time, time, time.

The only good news is that the decisiion should not change

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here