Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Josh McEachran?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Mceachran is a great player. Anyone who thinks he is NOT 'what we need' is deluded.

No doubt he would improve our squad but we don't exactly need more creative midfielders with Vicente Harley Sparrow Dicker all still banging about, unless we were going to ship one of them off. We need a player whose going to win the ball an put a few tackles in and I'm not sure that's Mceachran.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No doubt he would improve our squad but we don't exactly need more creative midfielders with Vicente Harley Sparrow Dicker all still banging about, unless we were going to ship one of them off. We need a player whose going to win the ball an put a few tackles in and I'm not sure that's Mceachran.

Waaaaaaaay better than Harley Dicker and Sparrow.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Got a feeling he will be joining. Purely cos we've been linked a few times already, the poster on here who said Elphick was going said new player in too, plus Gus has been saying he's not confident of a striker... Just a hunch.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Having seen the team turn all average once Vicente got subbed against Reading I think I wouldn't mind another creative midfielder to be honest.

I'm dreading Vicente breaking down/kicked to pieces after a handful of games and being out for a while.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I have heard he is off to Middlesbrough according to West london paper

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here