NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
:drool::drool:

0,,10280~5899869,00.jpg

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
why dont saints want to keep him, is what springs to my mind.

He's only 19, not likely to get a game at the moment with the acquisition of Harding, where as he'd get some first-team football here at the Albion, and who knows if he's good enough we may be tempted to get him in permamently.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
He's only 19, not likely to get a game at the moment with the acquisition of Harding, where as he'd get some first-team football here at the Albion, and who knows if he's good enough we may be tempted to get him in permamently.

Exactly,,,not considered as good as Harding,,,thats a worry,but then Pardew is a Palace twat.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
if he was good enough for Scunthorpe towards the end of the season he will do for us as cover until Jimmy Mac is fit.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Still think we should sign someone as cover on a perm basis... what happened to the idea that all positions would have cover and, hence, pressure on every player wearing the shirt to play well?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
if he was good enough for Scunthorpe towards the end of the season he will do for us as cover until Jimmy Mac is fit.

I'm with you.
Would be an ideal signing.
His prior experience in this league has to put him in front of the greek lad

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
why dont saints want to keep him, is what springs to my mind.

Because he looks the spitting of Harding and there are only so many party boy ponce left backs you can have at any one club!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would prefer a permanant deputy as we are all assuming that McNulty will be back to his best in a very short while so I do not see this as a solution. It can also be said that if he isnt good enough for Southampton who are in our division how could he be expected to be good enough to play for us whether he be 19 or 29.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Whats the latest on Borrowdale? Is he in favour again at QPR? I thought he was ok - well better than Richards anyway!

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
i would think someone of that quality would be the perfect cover for McNulty until he returns. If he was good enough for Scunthorpe's promotion challenge last season then he's certainly good enough for us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here