Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose you dirty twat

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Jose isn't used to being outsmarted. Pep does it to him game in, game out. I think it's Jose's way of trying to get under the skin of the team, fans and manager because tactically he can't beat them.

You could be the best tactician in the world and still not beat Barca, theyre just an outstanding team. The best managers in the world have come up against Barca time and time again and lost. NOT because Guardiola is 'The master tactician' but because Barcelona have the best players and team in the world.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Sorry, can't see any fingers going into any eyes.

Maybe this will help:

Gerard Pique: Jose Mourinho is destroying Spanish football | The Sun |Sport|Football

750390-8875979-317-238.jpg

I thought it was a blatant eye gouge*, and wondered why the commentators were going on about his ear.

*I don't think he intended to gouge the eye, I think hejust misjudged the distance. I think he was trying to pinch an ear or cheek or something.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
You could be the best tactician in the world and still not beat Barca, theyre just an outstanding team. The best managers in the world have come up against Barca time and time again and lost. NOT because Guardiola is 'The master tactician' but because Barcelona have the best players and team in the world.

Didnt Jose do it for Inter Milan??

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Didnt Jose do it for Inter Milan??

Yes he did. Only enhances what im saying in that Guardiola isnt all he's cracked up to be. He's fortunate in the wealth of players at his disposal.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Maybe this will help:

Gerard Pique: Jose Mourinho is destroying Spanish football | The Sun |Sport|Football

750390-8875979-317-238.jpg

I thought it was a blatant eye gouge*, and wondered why the commentators were going on about his ear.

*I don't think he intended to gouge the eye, I think hejust misjudged the distance. I think he was trying to pinch an ear or cheek or something.

i watch alot of rugby and sadly it happens in that a few times, and as soon i see his hand go over it was clear what he was doing.

IMHO it's totally pathetic behaviour from both teams. Yes it was clearly a sending off offence, but it was the Barcelona bench that ran on to the pitch to start the brawl. Also something has presumably been said to Ozil to get him that wound up.

I do think that Mourinho is a bit of fun, and a lot of what he does is an act, but I think he's letting this Barcelona rivalry get to him far more than anything else I've seen, and his behaviour in the melee was well out of order.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I do tend to like Mourinho but he really is feeling the pressure of not being able to outsmart and beat Barca. He is not used to being second fiddle and now he is reacting in ways he wouldn't normally. The charm and cheekiness went a bit too far last night and that's solely down to how good Barca are and have been since he joined Real.

I do see a lot of similarities in character between Jose and Poyet

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Rugby stance as in, Crouch, Pause, touch, engage?

as in there bans for eye gauge, starts from 6 weeks and go up and up the worst ban i have seen is 3 years.

Not saying Jose should get 3 years, but i think he should get a very very heavy ban.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I keep seeing EYE poking pictures...............Would love to see him do it to Souness!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here