Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose you dirty twat

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
the fact he was smiling at the Barca bench while there was a mass punch up going on shows him to be what he is. If he don't win anything this season Madrid will get rid

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
the fact he was smiling at the Barca bench while there was a mass punch up going on shows him to be what he is. If he don't win anything this season Madrid will get rid

If that is the case I hope he comes back to the premier league ....Arsenal could do with a new manager!

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
I thought it was quite funny and if im honest i like the bloke. He looked like a naughty school kid when he did it. A great character for the game

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Also love the way the ref had to find Villa to send him off and how angry Ozil was, think they should have let him go at Villa and seen what happened

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I thought it was quite funny and if im honest i like the bloke. He looked like a naughty school kid when he did it. A great character for the game

Yeah as that's just what the game needs managers attacking people. :-\

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It looked like he tweaked the guy's ear rather than poking him in the eye.

Hardly an attack Mr Gull. I really did laugh when I saw it.

Naughty little schoolchild antics.

By the way, how is the boys toe and Girlfriends ankle?

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing

He flicked his ear, hardly attacked. He obviously did it as a wind up, and a funny one at that. Its alright for the outrageous diving going on by every player throughout the whole game, everyone trying their best to get the opposition booked by waving imaginary cards and surrounding the ref every 2 seconds yet when Jose flicks someones ear he's the disgrace!! As much as i love watching the el classico's i cant stand the diving and all that shyte, id much rather see abit of a dust up

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
What did the barca assistant manager do to upset Jose so much that he felt he had to twist his face?

The funniest thing about this match is Fabregas has won his first trophy with Barca two days after joining them. Oh well Wenger. Here's to the next six years..........

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I Love Jose, everyone would be loving this if Gus did the same!

It was so childish, as someone has already said great character for the game.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011

Yes im sure the 5game ban he will get will be well worth it.

Good manager yes, f***ing prat totally. Thinks his bigger than the law of the game

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Very stupid thing to do given the melee and scuffles going on. You would expect a manager to rise above that sort of thing. As for Ozil, he seems to be a barking madman !

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Bullshit. Great character? Petulance more like.

If Gus started behaving like that towards opposition officials he'd get it both barrels from me. There's still some room for respect in big games, especially if you have just been beaten and one of your players and just commited what is, quite frankly, an assault.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Never mind Jose & the eye/ear debate. Why the Hell is Sid Waddell doing the commentary at El Classico??

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
Bullshit. Great character? Petulance more like.

If Gus started behaving like that towards opposition officials he'd get it both barrels from me. There's still some room for respect in big games, especially if you have just been beaten and one of your players and just commited what is, quite frankly, an assault.

Jose isn't used to being outsmarted. Pep does it to him game in, game out. I think it's Jose's way of trying to get under the skin of the team, fans and manager because tactically he can't beat them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here