Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] José Mourinho

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
There is a certain kind of people who loves Mourinhos personality (myself I find the man disgusting) and are willing to ignore all his shortcomings because of it.

I pretty much expect him to bring in Zlatan in January and Tottenham will climb in the table since no player could be even remotely slacking with two aggressive maniacs leading the team. But as usual people will get tired of it and they will be as shit as they are now at this point next season.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
We shall see. A happy Jose, already embracing the 'bring on the yoof' mantra, plus with a good wedge to spend in the summer, his last chance to work in the world' best league, no money worries, family settled, all about glory and legacy, it sounds like a win all round to me . . . . feel free to bounce this if it all goes tits up :thumbsup:

I'm amazed that anyone can see any other outcome to this than CAR CRASH. Maybe answer these simple questions (anyone, not just you Harry!).

For starters, Jose likes to "mould a team" by spending absolutely SHIT TONS of money, seeing if it works and then ****ing off when it doesn't (after complaining that he didn't have enough SHIT TONS to work his 'magic'). How can this work at Spurs?

2. Pochettino has actually worked magic by making Spurs title contenders and Champions League finalists. Budget wise, they should be 6th. Having entitled fans can't compete with clubs that pay higher wages and transfer fees. FACT (#Rafa). So what has he actually done wrong?

3. Spurs are paying £12.5m to get rid of Pochettino and God knows how much to employ the miserable one. Why? Will Jose suddenly persuade Eriksen et al that they don't need a 100% pay rise by going elsewhere?

4. Why has the Portuguese gnome agreed to take the job if they aren't going to give him SHIT TONS of cash to spend? It would be completely against his MO.

5. If they are going to give Jose SHIT TONS of cash for wages and transfers, why not give it to Pochettino who has done an AMAZING job without having those SHIT TONS to spend?

From which ever angle I look at this, it makes no sense. I have nothing against Spurs (and I know there are a lot of Spurs sympathisers who are BHAFC for some strange reason) but I can't stand Levy or Mourinho, so let's bring on the TRAIN WRECK.

:laugh:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm amazed that anyone can see any other outcome to this than CAR CRASH. Maybe answer these simple questions (anyone, not just you Harry!).

For starters, Jose likes to "mould a team" by spending absolutely SHIT TONS of money, seeing if it works and then ****ing off when it doesn't (after complaining that he didn't have enough SHIT TONS to work his 'magic'). How can this work at Spurs?

2. Pochettino has actually worked magic by making Spurs title contenders and Champions League finalists. Budget wise, they should be 6th. Having entitled fans can't compete with clubs that pay higher wages and transfer fees. FACT (#Rafa). So what has he actually done wrong?

3. Spurs are paying £12.5m to get rid of Pochettino and God knows how much to employ the miserable one. Why? Will Jose suddenly persuade Eriksen et al that they don't need a 100% pay rise by going elsewhere?

4. Why has the Portuguese gnome agreed to take the job if they aren't going to give him SHIT TONS of cash to spend? It would be completely against his MO.

5. If they are going to give Jose SHIT TONS of cash for wages and transfers, why not give it to Pochettino who has done an AMAZING job without having those SHIT TONS to spend?

From which ever angle I look at this, it makes no sense. I have nothing against Spurs (and I know there are a lot of Spurs sympathisers who are BHAFC for some strange reason) but I can't stand Levy or Mourinho, so let's bring on the TRAIN WRECK.

:laugh:

Well, apart from that, what could possibly go wrong?

As I said, feel free to bounce me if it is tears before bedtime.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that he will do well at Spurs and get some silverware for them as Levy expects. Obviously Poch is the winner as he engineered the sacking and received £12.5m pay off and has put himself in line for the biggest jobs in club football, so well done to him. There are not many people who can out think Levy.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I find it strange that Arsenal were frequent winners or Man U main rival for the title for about 10 years before the move to a higher capacity new stadium with the extra revenue. But despite all that they seem to have gone backwards. Will the same thing happen to Spurs, and maybe the benefits will only be seen in 20 years time when mortgages are paid off?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Special prick chucked out

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker