Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose Mourinho

???

• Total voters

i have no problem with people being arrogant if they have the right to be

he's a f***ing AMAZING manager, so why can't he show it off. He won the uefa cup and the champions league (in a row) with PORTO

f***ing PORTO....his celebration at old trafford when he just ran down the wing shouting was the moment that i fell in love.

At chelsea he shook up the wenger/ferguson borefest with his own brand of 'mind games'. Chelsea were stupid for sacking him....he won the league TWICE easily, and since he left they haven't been the same at all.

He'll come back to england because he has unfinished business i reckon. I think he'd LOVE to beat chelsea to the title- i can see him revitalising Liverpool or someone like that.

His teams aren't even that boring- they're incredibly solid, yes, but not boring. At the end of the day they WIN stuff, and when you have a mental silver fox on the touchline, you can't be boring

Was he "sacked by Chelsea"?
I thought he'd walked because the Russian insisted he play his slow countryman for almost all of the season - he didn't like chairman dabbling and he knew chunko was feckin' useless.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
BrHow great would it be for Poyet to run across the pitch at Selhurst (if ******* ****** are still playing there) after we won there in the play off semi finals next season to salute the Brighton fans, as Mourinho did last night.

Please God let me see that happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here