Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] José Cifuentes Ecuadorian midfielder

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Whilst I'm no fan of Fraudizio, he's probably got a 98% hit rate when it comes to rumours. He's incredibly well connected and most of the time there's substance to his claims.

Cucurella likely did agree personal terms with City, it's not uncommon that a players agent agrees terms before a bid is submitted (although it's illegal).

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
It’s mutating into the Country of Ecuador?

If that's what works, then yes. Tim Vickery said that if Caicedo had been Brazilian, the fee would have been 50 million and not 5 million. Knowing our chairman, he has looked at South America, and seen where the bargains are to be found.

I just wish that one of us, you, me, I don't care who, could just for once, be one step ahead of Tony Bloom. Alas, some things in life are impossible; we must accept it and enjoy the ride.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hopefully we are building a nice little group of Ecuadorians in the squad which make Caicedo happier to give it another year.

Tony knows what he is doing.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If that's what works, then yes. Tim Vickery said that if Caicedo had been Brazilian, the fee would have been 50 million and not 5 million. Knowing our chairman, he has looked at South America, and seen where the bargains are to be found.

I just wish that one of us, you, me, I don't care who, could just for once, be one step ahead of Tony Bloom. Alas, some things in life are impossible; we must accept it and enjoy the ride.

Indeed.

I hope this Josè is the destroyer we need in midfield. In addition, if we could get the Turkish lad from Spain, well that would be amazing. He looks an absolute weapon in the air. All those unrequited crosses that the likes of Maupay could not get his head to would then be slammed home by Welbz’s new back-up!

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Caicedo will definitely be here this season. I hope for two more but if he continues his trajectory then we may get some massive bids in next summer.
No way will Man United offer enough to prise him away this window.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
15E134FA-1CB1-4044-ACF0-1F721AE329F5.jpeg
More chance of Johnny Crumplin making a return.

15E134FA-1CB1-4044-ACF0-1F721AE329F5.jpegl

Literally unbelievable, it’s happening.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
How long before we scrap GOSBTS for DJ Sash?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Perhaps we should just buy Ecuador?

Either that, or at least we know where our pre-season tour/training camp should be next summer!!

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Perhaps we should just buy Ecuador?

Either that, or at least we know where our pre-season tour/training camp should be next summer!!

Sounds so Man Utd.....

On Red Cafe, they were asking how much it would cost to buy us? :)

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Caicedo will definitely be here this season. I hope for two more but if he continues his trajectory then we may get some massive bids in next summer.
No way will Man United offer enough to prise him away this window.

I am expecting bids in January, after Equador destroy the cream of Europe and win the World Cup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here