Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan's TAT being sold on Ebay

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Katie Price has launched a shop on internet auction site eBay to sell her old clothes.

Unwanted corsets, high heel shoes, skirts and handbags are for sale through her own dedicated store called Jordan's Closet.

The Brighton-born cavern fannied publicity whore, who recently starred in I'm A Celebrity..., will be donating a slice of her profits to good causes The Vision Charity and The Pituitary Foundation.

Announcing the auction on her internet Twitter page the reality star said: “I'm selling everything that I don't want anymore and donating money to charity.”

Items that have gone on sale include a pink knee length ballet skirt, listed for £90, a black satin basque/corset also listed at £90, a builder's make up trowel from B&Q for £5, a pair of black satin wanking gloves for £10, a urine stained trampoline for £30 and a size 4.5 pair of Gina Lilac strappy slip-on heeled shoes for £75.

Among the most popular items that have attracted bids from fans include a Guess pink V-neck cashmere jumper , an inflatable Dwight Yorke with interchangeable head that could be converted into a Terry Connor face, Alex Reid's white basque and suspenders, and a Moda In Pelle black glitter clutch handbag.

The site proudly boasts that each item comes with an official Jordan's Closet signed postcard.

The various auctions for the 25 different items end on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I don't see Jordan's Soul on that list ?... Oh , silly me, she sold that years ago !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here