Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan Rhodes spotted in Brighton

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
you don't count :lol:

but as an expert and an insider what do you think are the chances that he might come to Brighton?
Forgetting all the £7m nonsense, Reading were supposed to be talking seriously to Hudds at £2m + substantial add-ons although that seemed low to me. Maybe £4m - £5m?

He said he is happy where he s and wants to play championship football with players he knows etc etc.

Also. Beig a forward, you have to look at the style that Gus adopts and maybe his style will not attract everyone.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He said he is happy where he s and wants to play championship football with players he knows etc etc.

Also. Beig a forward, you have to look at the style that Gus adopts and maybe his style will not attract everyone.

Good point - I'll take that as a calculated "no" then :thumbsup:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Soccer Sauce may have called the Bridge story first, but the rest of what they post looks a lot more miss than hit. Broken clock being right twice a day springs to mind for me.

Only time will tell, really hope this one isn't true though

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Soccer Sauce may have called the Bridge story first, but the rest of what they post looks a lot more miss than hit. Broken clock being right twice a day springs to mind for me.

Only time will tell, really hope this one isn't true though

Really? The fee too high?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Id be bloody delighted if he signed.

Its not going to happen though, were more likely to go for a premiership misfit I would think.

Cox at WBA for half the money would be my choice.

Oct 25, 2003
whilst he would be a gamble, surely if he scored the goals to get us into the premiership (being optimistic here) then he'd be worth every penny :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
if we did sign Rhodes, the Ipswich message board that hates us seemly would go into meltdown!

McNulty

Jul 6, 2011
"I have it on good authority that Brighton are not signing Jordan Rhodes"

The ever reliable TalkSport (Ian Abrahams)... /sarcasm

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Andy Naylor has tweeted that according to BHAFC press officer, we are NOT signing Rhodes.

Andy Naylor also tweeted that we weren't signing CMS. I'm not saying I know anything to contradict him this time, but Naylor saying something means feck all.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Andy Naylor also tweeted that we weren't signing CMS. I'm not saying I know anything to contradict him this time, but Naylor saying something means feck all.
Andy Naylor has tweeted that according to BHAFC press officer, we are NOT signing Rhodes

This is slightly different to Andy Naylor saying we are NOT signing Rhodes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here