Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jones, Oatway & Harty

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
London Calling said:
I am a firm believer of never slagging your own players of in a game.

It is not Charlie's fault that he does not reach Division 1 standard.
In comparison to Div 2 players he is average, in Div 3 he was excellent. One of the best.

Hart was also a quality Div 3 player. I personally didn't think he cut it as a top striker. His finishing is too eratic. At his peak in Div 2 Hart was devastating. And I remember at Burnley, his contribution p*ssed of the defence so much, they had to head butt him.

Nevertheless that awful injury at Peterborough has probably ruined his chance of a successful Div 1 career.

Jones.....well he makes too many mistakes to be considered a good Div 1 player. Division 2 is his league.

LC:rolleyes:

Absolutely spot on with every single point you've made there LC (although if Jones makes his tenth misplaced pass in a game I cannot say, hand on heart, that I won't jump out of my seat at Withdean and yell "Jones, you are shit" ;) )

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Charlie, Jonesy and Harty are here to stay... get behind them...

Of the 3, I believe Charlie will struggle most at Champ level, and he is in a key position, so I am hoping he will be replaced, and preferably b4 Sat... that said, if he's playing, I will support him along with the rest of our team...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here