Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Ross wife would definetely get it

jamie1972

Mar 4, 2010
Mid Sussex
Have you seen Lady Gaga without all that shite on? Moose of the highest order hence all the make up and stuff to hide what she actually looks like.

That's when she's just plain old Brian Gaga, it's Lady Gaga I'm leaving my wife for.

And when did you see her without make up? As she said goodbye at the door and waved you off to work? Come on, own up! Lucky bugger.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Wossy can't get his tongue round his "r's" but I bet he gets it round hers !

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
That's when she's just plain old Brian Gaga, it's Lady Gaga I'm leaving my wife for.

And when did you see her without make up? As she said goodbye at the door and waved you off to work? Come on, own up! Lucky bugger.

lady-gaga-without-make-up-1.jpg

:thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Good on the face of it, but do the maths. 25 years together, 1 tit wank a week = 1300 tit wanks * 15ml a shot = 20-odd litres of cum Ross has fired over those funbags. No thanks!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Mrs Ross has 'got it' plenty of times behind dear old Jonathans back ''allegedly'', one being that ugly palace fan 'comedian' yet again i say allegedly and also the lead singer of some canadian group allegedly,goes over like an old lady on an icy morning, allegedly.

Last edited:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
If my future wife looks as good as her at 40 i'd be more than happy.

Attachments

• Jane%20%20-%20White%20Bkground%2001.jpg.asset_rgb.jpg
    Jane%20%20-%20White%20Bkground%2001.jpg.asset_rgb.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 343

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here