Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Reis

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I predict that if he signed he'll score twice then get sent off for punching GG after our skipper tears him a new one for not tracking back on an isolated occasion.

Greer obsiously then gets sent off for sparking him out cold in retaliation. El Abd contributes by going down heavily in the near vicinity with no apparent contact.

We go on to win 6-2 with Vicente scoring twice, setting up four and spending 25 minutes standing in front of the North Stand roasting their right back like a matador taunting and humiliating a bull.

Greer is off to Barnsley so don't worry about that.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
What with this fella and that recovering junkie we had training with us last season (the ex-Cardiff player - can't remember his name), it seems Gus does like a challenge when it comes to wayward talent.

I do like the look of Reis though - if he's over his naughty habits of course.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Sign him up! He'd be quality but i'm not sure Brighton would be the best place for someone who likes a drink and the old marching powder!

Last edited:

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
What with this fella and that recovering junkie we had training with us last season (the ex-Cardiff player - can't remember his name), it seems Gus does like a challenge when it comes to wayward talent.

yeah he could well be another Leon Jeanne

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Are you suggesting this is a total wind-up by any chance? ???

Going by Crodo's history, and the fact this hasn't been mentioned or confirmed anywhere else, with no source attributed or any follow up posts from him - yes I am sticking my neck out and saying it's a wind up. I will apologise whole heartedly if it's true though :Smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here