Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke offensive to someone other than muslims

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
hampden park said:

or you shower them in flour and aim for the wet bits :down:

Whenever I hear that it always gets me thinking that it won't work - surely she'd have a big sweaty arse crack and flour would get stuck everywhere?

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
bailey said:
Whenever I hear that it always gets me thinking that it won't work - surely she'd have a big sweaty arse crack and flour would get stuck everywhere?

precisely, you know you are nearing your ultimate goal :down:

'Joke offensive to someone other than muslims'

Really nice people those Muslims. Know wonder the BNP got off and will do again in the retrial. Pictures from today in London. Not one arrest but if you swear at a football match you'd be arrested banned and fined. Muslims have more rights than whites.

567374011us.jpg

567366365fd.jpg

567366468aj.jpg

567366603sc.jpg

567366904wd.jpg

567368643nb.jpg

567368763fq.jpg

567373599cl.jpg

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I couldn't see any fat birds. Plenty of arseholes though

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Dickheads the lot of them.Covering there faces up as well.For f*** sake it's only a religion.No matter what America do wether it's the right option or not.I'll always back them.Without them we are pretty much usless.We are not the greatest empire anymore.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
their spelling is quite good, do you think they have been practising whilst filling in their social services forms and benefit claims :nono:

hampden park said:
their spelling is quite good, do you think they have been practising whilst filling in their social services forms and benefit claims :nono:

It beggars belief that this twat can hold his place card up for the camera while a police officer just stands by and does nothing. I wonder what would happen if I held a card up with Death to Islam, I’d be arrested and sent to prison for a few months.

20060203BritishMuslims01.jpg

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Oceanic said:
It beggars belief that this twat can hold his place card up for the camera while a police officer just stands by and does nothing. I wonder what would happen if I held a card up with Death to Islam, I’d be arrested and sent to prison for a few months.

20060203BritishMuslims01.jpg

you would be called a racist, he gets away with it because..................... he's asian? a muslim? an englishman? a british citizen? f*** knows? :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here