Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke of the Week

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
"I needed a password eight characters long so I picked Snow White and the Seven Dwarves."

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Swine, I was going to pass that off as mine. Its not a bad gag. Can anyone beat it ?.

Sorry US. I think that pretty much all of those jokes are pretty shite, it's a sorry excuse for a top 10. I can't remember what the best joke was from last year but seem to remember at the time I thought a few of the top 10 were brilliant.

edit: found it. A couple of good 'uns but generally not hugely better than this year's efforts.
BBC News - Fringes funniest joke prize awarded to Tim Vine

Last edited:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
This was my favourite out the list:

"I was in a band which we called The Prevention, because we hoped people would say we were better than The Cure."

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Cheers.

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
Police in croydon have charged a seventeen year old rioter with looting the trophy room st selhurst park

His defence lawyer has put forward a plea of insanity, stating that obviously his client had left empty handed

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
Police in croydon have charged a seventeen year old rioter with looting the trophy room st selhurst park

His defence lawyer has put forward a plea of insanity, stating that obviously his client had left empty handed

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I don't understand. Surely in today's security conscious times the password would have needed to contain non-alpahnumeric characters as well as numbers and letters. So 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarves' would have been rejected by the system as not meeting the security criteria.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton

That joke should be, "The trophy room at Selhurst Park has been raided and completely cleared out by looters. Police are looking for two men with a rolled up blue and maroon carpet"

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here