Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke Man of the Match

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
As far as I know this was his first mom as was fully deserved based on the performances since he's been at the club.

That's not how the awarding of the MotM works.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Vokes was MoM for me. However in Navarro's defence I thought he was pretty good in the second half, however I did think he should have been taken off at halftime as he was pony in the first 45minutes. Just goes to show what I know about football really.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Ridiculous. Some ginger muppet could Dan Morris it looks like giving him some abuse.

Why would you boo someone who gets given MOM! That is really going to motivate Alan isn't it.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
can you bring up a link or copy it so we can all read it.

We are Brighton tweeted:
Hopefully @OfficialBHAFC will BAN [MENTION=12249]Dan[/MENTION]norris_ from the Amex - a "fan" who pathetically uses twitter to call Navarro a 'blind, wank, retard"

alan navarro [MENTION=13085]alan[/MENTION]navarro31
[MENTION=12249]Dan[/MENTION]Norris_ come and say it 2 my face u sad little man hiding behind a computer, grow a pair.

That is Navarro's reply

Little :tosser: has deleted if from his feed it seems though

Twitter

111_reasonably_small.jpg

Last edited:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Vokes was mom by a mile. Done everything he was bought into do and done it well. He could have easily had a hat trick, but then he is not a natural goalscorer. Needs to play along side a 20 goal a season man in a two pronged attack...That is blatantly obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
For me, the highlight was richie reynold's failing to keep up with the big screens while reading the line ups.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here