Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du jour

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Would have read better with some appropriately placed commas, I said.

clif26

Oct 18, 2010
Would have read better with some appropriately placed commas, I said.

My friend said to me: 'If you look up "pedantic" in a dictionary there will be a picture of you.'
I responded with: 'Actually, I believe you'll find it says: "Adjective. To be overly concerned with trivial or minute details."'
f***ing showed him.

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
My friend said to me: 'If you look up "pedantic" in a dictionary there will be a picture of you.'
I responded with: 'Actually, I believe you'll find it says: "Adjective. To be overly concerned with trivial or minute details."'
f***ing showed him.

LOL, I'm no grammar expert but either way that is a cracking response!!

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
f***ing showed him.

Love it!! :)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Saw a little man in a pointy hat with his head between his knees behind a gravestone. "Are you a goblin" I said. "No, I'm just feeling queasy" he replied.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
The English class teacher says: "Can anyone give me a sentence using the word contagious?" Emma puts her hand up and says: "My brother is off school with a stomach bug that is contagious". "very good" says the teacher. "Anyone else?" Toby puts his hand up and says: "Millions of people died of the Black Death in the middle ages because it was contagious." "Excellent", said the teacher. "Any more". Little Johnny sticks his hand up and says: "Our next door neighbour is using a 2inch brush to paint the outside of his house and my daddy said it'll take the contagious."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here