Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Johnson to West ham, Zammo to Palace

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There was talk of Spurs buying Mido perhaps they have decided aginst it and gone for Schevchenko instead and he be replaced by Mido from Roma.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
BensGrandad said:
There was talk of Spurs buying Mido perhaps they have decided aginst it and gone for Schevchenko instead and he be replaced by Mido from Roma.

They want 6 million euros, dont think we want to pay it

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
What a lot of tosh.

Why would Bobby move down a division from the club he loves just as he's starting to win over the fans? Not to mention the fact that he's been all over Sky sports since that goal against Birmingham. If West Ham really didn't want him I'm fairly sure there are other premiership clubs that'd take an interest. What motivation is there for Bobby to move anyway?

And as for Shevchenko to Spurs, why would he do that? He's still one of the most sought ofter players in the world and if he were to become available I can see Chelsea getting excitable, and ultimately if they want him enough, they will get him.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
West Ham have just signed a 24 yr old Israeli striker so I dont think they will be in for AJ now....

Last edited:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
In the summer, WHU were chasing Benni McCarthy, and if they had got him before the window shut then Bobby was free to go on a season long loan. He spoke to a couple of clubs at least, and we were his first choice.

FACT!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
If we sign that usless Donkey then I give up this season.

We need someone with some ability.
:angry:
:ohmy:

Shame on you Croydonbloke. Your club should be for life even if it's Palace, switching to West Ham wasn't the right thing to do.

Last edited:

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Zamora wont go to Reading.

And why on earth would the best striker in the world, in good form playing for a big club ever in a million years sign for Tottenham.

But on a serious note, a close sauce of mine has told me Mansfield are in advanced talks with Michael Ballack and Ronaldinho, you heard it here first. :jester:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here