Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Johnson Thomson

Amazing what a change of coach and a change of training environment can achieve. Seen her disappointed on so many previous occasions that it was good to see her time had finally arrived.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Amazing what a change of coach and a change of training environment can achieve. Seen her disappointed on so many previous occasions that it was good to see her time had finally arrived.

It's a shame she had to go to France for it, although the climate is better in the south.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Brilliant effort to put all those frustrating, disappointing results behind her. Sure this will be the turning point for her now.

Bring on Tokyo! :clap2:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Seven events, four PBs in one tournament. Must be enhanced somehow, surely? I mean, it can't just be that she nailed it this time after years and years of trying, can it?

Well done, Kat!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Seven events, four PBs in one tournament. Must be enhanced somehow, surely? I mean, it can't just be that she nailed it this time after years and years of trying, can it?

Well done, Kat!

You’re not accusing her of taking drugs are you? An athlete who has just worked hard and is coming into her prime? Can’t we just assume it’s all above board?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
You’re not accusing her of taking drugs are you? An athlete who has just worked hard and is coming into her prime? Can’t we just assume it’s all above board?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was (attempting) a gentle mocking of those on here who immediately leap to accuse GB sports people if they achieve a significant improvement in performance in a short time. Four PBs in one tournament is exactly the sort of thing that would ordinarily cause the baying wolves to appear. My view is that the "girl done good" and nothing else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here