Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Johnnie Jackson...

Glees

The Boobie Watcher
Feb 20, 2009
Lucy Pinders Left Nipple
Saw on Sky Sports News today that Jackson Wants To Leave Colchester ...

Any Possiblility him coming to us?

Just a Thought.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This was suggested yesterday and as he has asked for transfer it would indicate that he sees his future at a club higher than Colchester so I would say unfortunately the answer is probably no, although I would love it if he did sign for us.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Leeds fans think Bradley is utter toilet, even though by their admittance he hasn't played a lot in his natural position where we played him.
I thought he was a class act to be honest, score a few of the best goals I've ever seen at the Withdean last season.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Saw him play a few times for Spurs, good little player.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'm not sure Bradley Johnson was that great, admittedly he did score some cracking goals but he just seemed almost invisible most of the time. It took me till the 50th minute to realise he was playing for Leeds against us!

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I'm not sure Bradley Johnson was that great, admittedly he did score some cracking goals but he just seemed almost invisible most of the time. It took me till the 50th minute to realise he was playing for Leeds against us!

Agreed, I heard a lot about Johnson being great (admittedly I didn't see the Leicester or Millwall games), but whenever I saw him, he was anonymous at best, and tried some stupidly long range shots which were never going to go in.

billy_bremner

Mar 16, 2008
Bradley Johnson has the talent but not the attitude. His application in training has been poor when compared to the other young players. He comes across as a prick to most of the fans , not the hardest working kid out there and he generally believes the hype around him. He has the ability graft and generally put himself about as a good box to box midfielder but he just continues to play the classy , tippy tappy stuff . Something which doesn't suit him one bit but that is down to his attitude. I guess he is not willing to accept that at the moment he is below Howson,Kilkenny and Delph in the pecking order.

I can't see him staying long with us with this attitude. Macca and Grayson both seem to be overlooking Bradley. Won't be surprised if we sold him soon. 500k deal would be fine as the talent is there , just a question of someone making him feel like the star he wants to be. No time or room for that at Leeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here