Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have never disliked anyone as much as I dislike Terry. Thick as pig shit, seemingly stuck on repeat, one dimensional and every word he utters is bull shit.

Losing "hurts", the solution to all of life's problems is to "man up" and he always says the same shit about the incoming manager before his ego driven crapola undermines them. The way he presented his case against player power at yesterday's press conference did nothing but demonstrate there IS a player power problem at Chelsea. And he undermined England's world cup efforts with his ill advised press conference and constant moaning, bleating and whining. In your own words Terry, man up for fucks sake.

Oh, and above all he is one seriously very over rated footballer.

C**t

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What has brought this on ? is he in the news again

I sat down to have my breakfast and the first f***ing item I saw in my paper was his press conference from yesterday. It was nothing other than his views about the coming season and his thoughts on the new manager. But the sun is shining, I'd had a nice stroll to the newsagent, made a coffee and treated myself to an almond croissant and then I see his shitting nonsense.

He just trots out the same shit every f***ing time. He wants to be a manager as well, that will be fun for us, and hugely dent his ego.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The double expresso was maybe not a good idea.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The thing is before he had an affair (not right at all but his business) nobody seemed to hate him atall?!

Infact most seemed to like the captain of our national team?

que lots of people saying 'i've always disliked him' (but i dont recall many / any anti Terry threads on NSC before the media hyped up 'affair'... Just an observation, of course everyone's allowed their opinion.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I sat down to have my breakfast and the first f***ing item I saw in my paper was his press conference from yesterday. It was nothing other than his views about the coming season and his thoughts on the new manager. But the sun is shining, I'd had a nice stroll to the newsagent, made a coffee and treated myself to an almond croissant and then I see his shitting nonsense.

He just trots out the same shit every f***ing time. He wants to be a manager as well, that will be fun for us, and hugely dent his ego.

and breath :)
If he is going to become a manager lets hope he does a Keene and Robson so we can laugh at him.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I pity the fans of any club that employs him as their manager - with the except of our friends up the A23 !

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
The thing is before he had an affair (not right at all but his business) nobody seemed to hate him atall?!

que lots of people saying 'i've always disliked him' (but i dont recall many / any anti Terry threads on NSC before the media hyped up 'affair'... Just an observation, of course everyone's allowed their opinion.

Well, certainly as more and more stories about him and his behaviour come out, the lower he gets in peoples estimations. Also, he was actually a reasonable defender back then, and a decent captain for his club, but not any longer.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I did. My dislike goes back years. I remember getting some shit off some Chelsea goons about 5-6 years back when I dared to suggest he wasn't all that.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I did. My dislike goes back years. I remember getting some shit off some Chelsea goons about 5-6 years back when I dared to suggest he wasn't all that.

My comment wasn't really aimed at you as I know you see a lot of football and form your opinions independently. I personally just don't really care about stuff in players private lives, just the football. I agree JT has gone down hill a bit with age - shame.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i really dont know why people get wound by Terry. great leader and dedicated to the cause. massive ego yes, but most people who are successfull are. will probably make a very good manager in the next decade, we shall see.

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009

I started to dislike him for his persistent arguing with the referee with every decision he makes! the stuff about his personal life just strengthened that hatred.

I could watch that champions league penalty miss a few 100 more times and not get bored!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
when he is no longer in the england team I might start believing we can win something.

What a t*****r

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
To say he is isnt very good is clearly wrong. He is the sort of player who would be perfect for our team, a proper leader and a footballing center back.

That said, he is a twat!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here