Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry prediction game

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
What will the next revelations be? Here are my guesses...

* A paper will reveal that JT has slept with at least SEVEN or EIGHT other women in the past 18 months or so. One of them is the wife of a current team mate... who also has kids.

* A paper will reveal that JT used to show team mates mobile phone photos of him having sex with another player's wife.

* A paper will reveal that two other Chelsea players were sleeping with Bridge's girlfriend at the SAME TIME as Terry. They're probably Gudjohnsen and Drogba.

* A paper will pay Vanessa a fortune to dish the dirt on Ashley Cole. Cheryl Cole will dump him.

* A paper will reveal that JT owes a substantial amount of money for a massive unpaid bar bill. And that, in the past, he's had to borrow money from Abranovich to settle HUGE gambling debts.

* Chelsea will be forced to drop key players from the first team.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
JT slept with a further 20 women
Wife still loves him or his money and will not divorce for sake of kids

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A paper will reveal that JT is the father of 5 kids he didn't know about.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A paper will reveal that JT has a fetish for livestock, and was caught at his brothers house in a compromising position with a raw chicken.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
He will shag Ferdinands missus because he stole the captincy off him.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
JT will opt for chemical castration - after The FA hastily announce that "for the good of the game" they are to instigate a Sex-Pest List for unprofessional footballers "who seemingly have no control over where they stick their cocks".

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
ALLEGEDLY, one of them fair ladies was young, err, too young! On Palarse (damn you lot, Palace) BBS. Someone forwarded it onto The Hol forum.

I'm hoping it's BS as he may be in prison for the World Cup. Terrble thing-rumours.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
A paper will reveal that John Terry has three nipples...his girlfriends refer to him as scaramanga!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A paper will reveal that JT has a fetish for livestock, and was caught at his brothers house in a compromising position with a raw chicken.

:lol:

ps I presume JT will cite fowl play in his defence? :smile:

*sorry*

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
John Terry bedded me wearing his captain's armband

The Daily Star can exclusively reveal that John Terry romped with Chantelle Summers on the night of the Champions League Final in which the England captain missed a crucial penalty.

"I was over there for a photo shoot and a friend got me some tickets for the game" said the 34 Double-F glamour model.

"John was staying in my hotel. Chelsea had some drinks organised and there were a few of us that joined in. He immediatly caught my eye and he brought over a few drinks"

"We were getting on well and it didn't take long for him to invite me upstairs".

"He knew what he wanted and he knew how to get it. We bonked until the early hours and he was very passionate and treated me like a princess. He couldn't get enough of my assets. I can still see his manhood now as he sent me a picture and everything".

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
He will be a man, sincerley apologise donate a months wages to the haitian disaster fund,do all he can to win the captains armband back in time for the world cup. Score the winning goal in the final then lift the world cup aloft...

This is pretend isnt it ?

John Terry will reveal that Wayne Bridge cheated on his tart anyway, and he was only comforting her but it got out of control.

Mrs Terry will feel like the forgotten victim of all this soap-opera tabloid stuff, and ask for a separation - naming a huge demand for a settlement while Terry will claim he's broke. She'll than sell her story to the NOTW and it'll run for the whole summer with a book deal to follow.

England will leave Terry at home, whilst going to the WCT and getting knocked out in the quarters.

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
JT was involved in the Kennedy shooting .......more to follow

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Someone will make the IKEA joke about Chelsea about ten seconds after any of Wozza's ones about the rest of the squad come true, and assume its the first time its ever been made

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here