Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Prescotts Mind wasn't really on Falmer

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Power is great aphrodisiac.

It doesn't matter how ugly you are, as long as you are in a position of power (most of) the ladies will come flocking!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Buzza said:

It doesn't matter how ugly you are, as long as you are in a position of power (most of) the ladies will come flocking!

Oh I see what you mean 'come flocking' aah right. I initially thought it was a sexual term.

KPTF

Jan 6, 2004
Burgess Hill
Amazing how the Labour-friendly Mirror decided to break this story today on a day when Charles Clarke's bungling incompetence in letting at least 1,000 foreign scum roam our streets instead of being deported like the good judges deemed, should have been on the front page instead.

The slimy odour of Campbell is rife on this one but he can't save Clarke who has to go.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Buzza said:

My darling commented how attractive Gorbachov was - he was Soviet President at the time. I did say - now try to imagine him walking down Steyning High Street carrying a plastic bag. Has he still got it ?

Still I think if she does fin him attractive - I am still in with a chance as the years roll on.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Perry Milkins said:
Oh I see what you mean 'come flocking' aah right. I initially thought it was a sexual term.

Calm down Milkins!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dick Knights Mum said:
My darling commented how attractive Gorbachov was - he was Soviet President at the time. I did say - now try to imagine him walking down Steyning High Street carrying a plastic bag. Has he still got it ?

Still I think if she does fin him attractive - I am still in with a chance as the years roll on.

Gorby is a darn sight more attractive that Andrew Lloyd Webber or Hucknall (Simply Red), who seem to have their pick of the young fillies!

:)

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dick Knights Mum said:

I'm very, very confused: what was Mikhail Gorbachev doing in Steyning? Are you developing a bird-poo birthmark as the years go by?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Man of Harveys said:
I'm very, very confused: what was Mikhail Gorbachev doing in Steyning? Are you developing a bird-poo birthmark as the years go by?

You're confused ?? I'm very concerned about this plastic bag... has he lost it ??

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Prescott was shagging the Home Secretary? :ohmy:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Where does this leave Falmer if the story evolves that this woman is/was in some way attached or associated with Brighton in any way.

LDC would have a field-day !!

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Young women will always shag older powerful men no mater how ugly they are!

Christine Keeler / John Profumo
Christine Hamilton / Gerald Nabaro
PRINCESS OF WALES / Dodi al Fahed
Sara Keays / Cecil Parkinson
Antonia de Sancha / David Mellor
Margaret Roberts / Dennis Thatcher
Elizabeth Windsor / Poor Greek Prince

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If a politician cannot be trusted he has nothing. So can you trust a man who has cheated on his wife for 2 years with his secretary?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here