John Prescotts Mind wasn't really on Falmer

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
I wonder did he give her our gift of Valentine Flowers

:eek: :eek: :eek:

'She Nuzzled Him In Lift'
Updated: 05:37, Wednesday April 26, 2006
The Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott has been cheating on his wife with one of his office staff - a secretary nearly 25 years younger.
He admitted the two-year affair in an interview with the Daily Mirror.
His wife Pauline is said to be devestated at the news.
Mr Prescott, 67, and Tracey Temple, 43, reportedly began their relationship after an office party
Mr Prescott told the Mirror: "I did have a relationship with her which I regret.
"It ended some time ago. I have discussed this fully with my wife Pauline who is devastated by the news.
"I would be grateful if Pauline and I can now get on with our lives together."
The Mirror says civil service colleagues were shocked by the way Mr Prescott flirted with Ms Temple at work.
They were said to have started the affair at the office Christmas party in 2002 when they danced together almost all night.
A colleague said she had later seen the diary secretary "nuzzle" Mr Prescott's neck in the lift.
Mr Prescott was reported to have laughed off the incident as a "bit of messing about".
But the Mirror says they then embarked on a full-blown affair with Ms Temple making regularly visits to the Mr Prescott's Whitehall flat.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Obviously C Clarkes wasnt on his job either judging by the number of murderers rapist etc that have been let loose .. What gets me he has the front to say im not resigning but trust me i will fix it .. :tosser:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's one thing having a bit of extra marital, but Prescott carried on the deception for 2 YEARS! What a kunt.

I hope this does not impact upon Falmer adversely.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The first image of her made the press this morning

woman.JPG

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Let's face it, they're all at it.

Prescott's Mrs looks OK, this blonde sort looks a bit of a dirty munter. However, you have to say that this incident is pretty bad, even by political standards.

Having an affair with your secretary is tacky, letting it go on for 2 years is sordid, thinking that it wouldn't get out in the public domain is poor judgement, and all this while he is Deputy Prime Minister and a man of 67 years.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
nice one labour! are you the tories in disguise?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
how can he regret sleeping with a women 20 + years his junior. Papers should be saying good on ya

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Recent history is littered with politicians having a bit ' on the side '.

Paddy Ashdown
Cecil Parkinson
David Blunkett
John Major
Edwina Currie
Charles Oaten
Simon Hughes
and of course there's rumours about Peter Mandelsson

Let's face it, they're all at it. If anything, Labour seem to be less licentious than most.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Bah, thats nothing. In the last Dáil here we had:

The Prime Minister living with his mistress.
The Minister for Finance living with his much-younger second wife
The Minister for Fun, erm, Sports & Tourism left his much-younger wife for a much, much younger dolly bird
At least two other ministers were on missus #2 or 3, most of them had got divorces abroad when they were illegal here to acheive that despite their party opposing divorce, apparently...

The opposition defence spokesman had been arrested for renting young (18, so only slightly rather than extremely illegal) men in the cities biggest park

And all this out of a 166-seat parliament. A few isolated shaggings in a 600+ one is nothing compared :p

Last edited:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I don't give a toss who's shagging who as long as it doesn't effect their ability to do the job. And why should it? If anything, it would have probably put a spring in his step in the office. Why are the British so obsessed with who's f***ing who? Who cares?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Prescott admits to affair...

Might be fixtures but ....

Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott, 67, said he regretted the relationship, which had now ended and had "devastated" his wife of 45 years, Pauline.

His admission ahead of local elections in May is an embarrassment for Blair, who swept to power in 1997 promising to be "whiter than white" after sleaze allegations damaged the previous Conservative government.

"I have discussed this fully with my wife Pauline who is devastated by the news," Prescott said in a statement. "I would be grateful if Pauline and I can now get on with our lives.

Prescott is one of Blair's most colourful ministers, known as a plain-speaking hard man. He is seen as a strong link between the traditional left-wing of Labour and Blair's modernised party.

Details of the father-of-two's affair and pictures of him dancing with a blonde woman were splashed across six pages of the Daily Mirror on Wednesday.

It said the affair began at an office Christmas party in 2002 and lasted for two years. In other pictures, the 43-year-old woman is shown playfully wrestling with Prescott and apparently unbuttoning his shirt at the party.

Blair's office said only that it was "a private matter".

The prime minister has consistently backed Prescott, the Welsh-born son of a railway signalman, as a loyal deputy with long experience in the unions and in politics.

LABOUR SLEAZE ROW

Blair's Labour Party has been dogged by negative headlines and accusations of sleaze in recent weeks. One newspaper poll this week put its support at a 19-year low.

Blair has been under pressure since last month when Labour said it had received nearly 14 million pounds in loans from 12 businessmen, some of whom were later nominated for seats in the unelected upper house of parliament.

The row over the loans -- which helped bankroll Blair's third straight election victory in 2005 -- comes as the prime minister faces questions about when he will step down, after he declared he would not seek a fourth term.

Earlier this year, Culture Secretary Tessa Jowell faced an investigation into her finances after her tax lawyer husband was caught up in a high-level corruption inquiry in Italy.

Prescott is no stranger to unwanted media attention and made headlines during the 2001 election campaign when he punched an egg-throwing demonstrator.

For years he has been known by the nickname "Two Jags" because he owned two luxury Jaguar cars. In 1999, environmentalists criticised him for using a ministerial car to travel 250 metres to a party meeting.

Critics often lampoon the former ship's steward for his inarticulacy during speeches.

After the 2001 scuffle with the egg-thrower, Blair said of him: "John is John -- but I tell you I am lucky to have him as deputy prime minister.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
f*** :( found it after.

Has anyone got GOSBTS ringtone for my nokia n70?

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
34064 Fighter Command said:
Recent history is littered with politicians having a bit ' on the side '.

Paddy Ashdown
Cecil Parkinson
David Blunkett
John Major
Edwina Currie
Charles Oaten
Simon Hughes
and of course there's rumours about Peter Mandelsson

Let's face it, they're all at it. If anything, Labour seem to be less licentious than most.

Jeremy Thorpe, another "very" Liberal.

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
Shegull said:
They were said to have started the affair at the office Christmas party in 2002 when they danced together almost all night.

It would have been all night, but the DJ put on "Things Can Only Get Better", so Big John had to sit down declaring "I joost can't do this Yazz one loov...."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here