Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Piercy today....

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
If you want to kick Piercy out for being miserable then Knight night as well go with him...Then where would we be ?

If he keeps himself fit and knuckles-down then we will see the best of him. He is a good player and now has a manager who has confidence in him after the way the ex-Cr***a* P***** manager treated him.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I like Piercy...not in a gay "I want to kiss him" kinda way but in a "I rate him as a player and hopes he can prove it and play bloody well in this coming season" kinda way!

As for him being moody...so what?!

dovorian

Feb 27, 2004
Burgess hill
Piercy on the bus

Did anyone notice that it appeared that he was the only PLAYER on bus 3 all the others were on 2 though Butters did make an appearance for a short time.

he looked most of the time throughly pissed off,I wondered if he had another run in with Mc Gee

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As long as he plays well and I feel he has a valuable contribution to make next season I don't care if he is John " I don't believe it " Piercy. Being a grumpy bastard is not a crime or I would have been locked up years ago.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
i don't like him cos he takes the piss out of me.

i help pay his f***ing wages too. wanka.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I bet he was thinking about an all day bender and clubbing:lolol:,get in there johny boy and must say i actually like him as a player and for once believe we will still see the best of him yet.:)

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
the full harris said:
i don't like him cos he takes the piss out of me.

i help pay his f***ing wages too. wanka.

Have you actually ever had a conversation with him or are you just a complete bell end?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here