Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Piercy today....

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
what a miserable, arrogant twat he is.

we pay him more than most of us earn probably, the least he could do is f***ing smile and not look like he doesn't want to be there the whole time.
i would smile ALL DAY for £2K a week or whatever the hell he is on.

oh yeah, and he is overrated as a player too.

f*** off john.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He was looking quite pleased with a big smile at the end as he was talking to an attractive blonde lady.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Saw him standing at the end of the seating stand and looked like he left before the end ? Anyone else notice ? Why didn't he sit with the other players who came off early and got changed and were by the dug out.
Did anyone else at the match notice he was on the pitch in the first half ? Not exactly busting a gut to make an impression.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
oapdodge said:
Saw him standing at the end of the seating stand and looked like he left before the end ? Anyone else notice ? Why didn't he sit with the other players who came off early and got changed and were by the dug out.
Did anyone else at the match notice he was on the pitch in the first half ? Not exactly busting a gut to make an impression.

:jester: He is talking about the parade.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Gareth Glover said:
He was looking quite pleased with a big smile at the end as he was talking to an attractive blonde lady.

that is his wife, he got married recently.

give it a year..................... ray parlour?

harris, that is a bit harsh, what if piercy reads this?
hope he does, wanka.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
fatboy said:
:jester: He is talking about the parade.

Well he looked just as pissed off on Saturday.Funny how the same player is picked up twice in the same weekend for being an arrogant tosser.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

kirsty952002

Oct 4, 2003
Eastbourne
agree with you there, they given in too easily management. I dont wanna start an arguement but he has got a lot of work to if he is gonna take jones's place! (not bieng biast at all,lol!!)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So I take it the "Grumpy John Piercy" song was made up on the spot today, then.

I thought it was quite funny, but otherwise disagree with this thread. Piercy is a good player when motivated. It's MM's job to motivate him. If he can't, then either MM is no good (which I don't think is the case), or Piercy doesn't want it.

I really hope he knuckles down and doesn't become another David Lee.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Sorry but most of our better performances last year were about Piercy being in the team. Here we go again, we have a player who can take on the opposition and what do we hear; " get stuck in Brooker/Piercy.....Brooker/Piercy you are a tart...come on Charlie!"

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
mona said:
Sorry but most of our better performances last year were about Piercy being in the team. Here we go again, we have a player who can take on the opposition and what do we hear; " get stuck in Brooker/Piercy.....Brooker/Piercy you are a tart...come on Charlie!"

have you actually read any of this thread?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
He wanted to spend the time with his wife. He is not a 1st team regular and seemed quit embarssed to be part of the cup thing. Give him a break and lets see what he does this season before slating him completely.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So what exactly has he done wrong?

We're gonna kick him out of the club for being a bit moody are we? If that's our attitude we aren't going to get anywhere. Piercy is quality and I hope he is given a decent deal at this club. Let's just remember he is the only player at this club that can actually cross the ball.

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Wardywonderland said:
He wanted to spend the time with his wife. He is not a 1st team regular and seemed quit embarssed to be part of the cup thing. Give him a break and lets see what he does this season before slating him completely.

But he did score one of the penalties against Swindon to get us into the final. A valuable contribution I would say.

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
down to him to win the jersey this year.
I dont think jones is going to be able to hack it at this level - and it doesnt look like we'll be signing anyone to play left winger so ball is in pierceys court.

I think he is good enough just needs a good run in the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here