Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Oster

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Reading the daily echo ( Southampton paper )... somewhere on there reckons SSN has reported John Oster is on trial with us

Anyone heard anything ?

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
Could be a tip off from Ifill before he f***ed off. Oster is an ex-Palace winger released recently. plausable

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
He would be decent enough at this level. Was quite good for Reading but that was under Coppell who somehow managed to turn Stephen Hunt into a 4 million pound, Premershite, international. Worth a look though I would have thought.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I signed him on Football Manager and he did a pretty good job

I recommend you sign a lad called Mascio, only cost my Brighton side 25k and he's now one of the best CM's in the game.:clap:

Would be a good signing by the way, a very good player.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I recommend you sign a lad called Mascio, only cost my Brighton side 25k and he's now one of the best CM's in the game.:clap:

Would be a good signing by the way, a very good player.

Thanks for the advice but as i am already a couple of years in to the game, i'm guessing he will alot more than that. :(
I will do my best though :thumbsup:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Oster would be a very good signing for Brighton, skillful player, scores a few goals and would be more than decent at league one level. On the downside the rumour coming out of Selhurst Park was that he was trouble off the pitch. Might be unfounded mind you.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Oster would be a very good signing for Brighton, skillful player, scores a few goals and would be more than decent at league one level. On the downside the rumour coming out of Selhurst Park was that he was trouble off the pitch. Might be unfounded mind you.

To be fair, I've heard about him being trouble at his previous clubs. Saying that, I think Slade is a good/brave enough manager to take risks on apparently troublesome players like Oster and allegedly Dickinson. As you say, he'd be a great signing for us.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We've got no confirmation that this is happening though ???

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
from grimsby originally I think
Kicked out by Sunderland after shooting a team mate with an air rifle (accidentally) and getting sent home from a loan to Leeds after causing mayhem. Has left CP as much because of his off field attitude (and this is Warnock!) as anything.

No no - a thousand times no!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
but much merriment to everyone else. he got his knob out at the club party in front of everyone btw.

sounds like a right laugh,,,,just cos he is a bit of a wanker, doesnt detract from the fact he is a decent winger and would improve team..Anyway,he has probbley matured a bit, with age:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here