Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Lewis / M & S Ads

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What really gets me is that X Factor and Cowell have completely ruined Christmas No 1's.

Yes we had some cheesy awful ones at times but you always hoped for something good and occasionally it was. Even most of the poor ones gave you a laugh or were at least original in their content but all Cowell does is get the no-marks to churn out an old hit and all the morons buy it as though its original!

...and then they never have another hit and Cowell ditches them by June.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
In the summer Morrisey toured a number of towns. He requested that venues he played at took meat of their food menu. Being a strict vegetarian. He walked of stage at the Coachella festival because he smelt meat cooking.
Now he associates himself with John Lewis which serves meat in its cafes and is part of the Waitrose group- a supermarket selling meat and meat products!
Confussing eh

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
What really gets me is that X Factor and Cowell have completely ruined Christmas No 1's.

Yes we had some cheesy awful ones at times but you always hoped for something good and occasionally it was. Even most of the poor ones gave you a laugh or were at least original in their content but all Cowell does is get the no-marks to churn out an old hit and all the morons buy it as though its original!

I've heard a couple of rumours that there are campaigns to beat x-factor to No. 1 again this year. Shakin Stevens and Nirvana (Not teaming up together.) I don't do facebook so can't confirm.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's rather sad that this the ultimate end product of the birth of Christ approx 2,000 years ago.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sky_remote.jpg_1635335774.jpg

Probably the single most CRUCIAL item in the entire house, at this time of year more than ever.

I'd take the batteries out of the smoke alarm to keep this going if I had to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here