Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Catt dead

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Im I the only one who finds the title of this thread somewhat distateful.

Yes he is a nuisance that is costing us money, however to wish him dead is a somewhat over-reaction.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Dave the Gaffer said:

Yes he is a nuisance that is costing us money, however to wish him dead is a somewhat over-reaction.

No. But I didn't want to come across as being prim. :D

To be fair, the title is just a clever play on words, but I agree that wishing harm on someone is outrageous. Still, censorship is a tricky subject in our climate of freedom of speech.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Dave the Gaffer said:

I don't find it distasteful in the slightest - merely sadly inaccurate.

And no, I don't wish him dead. I actually don't wish anybody dead. But when he DOES die I'm sorry, but I'll be pleased. One less enemy of the Albion to worry about. I felt the same way when that other pain in the arse (can't remember his name, might have been John Carr) died in 2005.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
That was Tom Carr.

It is distasteful but no worse than other things that are posted on Nsc.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Dave the Gaffer said:

Sanctimonious bollox.
There are plenty of kind, generous old people in B&H who have difficult and lonely lives and need help.
This hypocritical, small-minded scumbag needs his appointment with the grim reaper pronto.
Sorry but the sooner he is dead the better.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
mona said:
Sanctimonious bollox.
There are plenty of kind, generous old people in B&H who have difficult and lonely lives and need help.
This hypocritical, small-minded scumbag needs his appointment with the grim reaper pronto.
Sorry but the sooner he is dead the better.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Brovian said:
I don't find it distasteful in the slightest - merely sadly inaccurate.

And no, I don't wish him dead. I actually don't wish anybody dead. But when he DOES die I'm sorry, but I'll be pleased. One less enemy of the Albion to worry about. I felt the same way when that other pain in the arse (can't remember his name, might have been John Carr) died in 2005.

Sums up how I feel too. He is a nasty, small minded old bastard who is contributing to the losses the club are incurring.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Dave the Gaffer said:

I apologise for any confusion the title may have caused, I didn't realise people would interpret it in such a way.

:angel:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
king Wombat said:
think this is quite frankly a ridiculous thread - wishing someone dead cos he disagrees with our view is childish and stupid.

grow up.

Almost as ridiculous as bouncing it.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Oh dear, another member of his fan club.

Let's just say that there were so many of his generation more worthy of respect. Most didn't need to rob the rest of us to fund their petty prejudices.
The Arsegas has to write about somebody. Mad John Catt - Nicholas Hoogstraaten - both wonderful, energetic people !!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here